• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Yes, the first part is about "Jaimero". Sorry, I am not really good with shipnames and shizzle. I almost always forget it at that instant.
    Anyway, I will keep an eye on the posts, because this is very interesting. And that's not just the "perv-me" talking.

Ah yeah! You're right, indeed. At this moment I can not think clearly, I'm very tired. But there you have a point, yes. But maybe she is trying to punish her that way? Idunno, just saying stuff randomly now lol. Maybe they both have lust as sin?

Well, do you know what you should do? Going to other characters very often, so you [Fiyero] won't get distracted by Jaimes, haha.
    Hm, either way, I'm going to bed I think.
    Good night, and sleep tight. :].

[ bericht aangepast op 14 mei 2013 - 23:22 ]

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Tell me you jumped him. Or at least had some eye sex?

Oh, I had some eye sex alright x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

That was the idea. I told myself; I'm going in this RP open minded, anything can happen with anyone! But well, then they met and Fiyero is getting a mind of his own and sometimes it's difficult to let someone walk away from the other :')

I should sleep too. Night night, don't let the bedbugs bite.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Oh, I had some eye sex alright x'D

Good girl :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Dear God people, I go out for a couple of hours, and you all turn into perverts O.o

I loves you guys

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Sweetling, we were already perverts, you being gone had nothing to do with that :')

... That is so true Lesje xD

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiesje :W

WHIPS. =.=

Shinibubbles schreef:
    WHIPS. =.=

(A)

XD

You should do that one time, while having sexy time with Lizz, just out of the blue. She'd laugh her ass off :W

I will! :D I'll get the flogger and be like 'WAH-PAH!"

No, pretend you'll get it and then use an invisble one like Chandler :')

This is Jaimes, so much :')

especially the first part :p

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2013 - 13:04 ]