• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Is it so weird for him to rather die being shot by a weapon he loves than die from a cold gunshot or a knife in his chest?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Same here with Fi.

Though I was quite confident people would be nice and the RP would be fun, because Lizz and Amy are nice people and they attract nice people (yes, I just called myself nice, but I am. If I like you. And I like you guys, so no worries :Y))

Lizz is my best friend, so I knew she and Amy would be nice. But yeah, my first RP, basically.. So I was really scared I would really, really suck.. But I think I'm doing quite well, I hope.. But you're all really nice and awesome rp'ers ^^ So I count myself as one of the lucky ones, having a first rp experience like this.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

You're writing longer posts than I am, and I've been RP'ing for quite a while now :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Is it so weird for him to rather die being shot by a weapon he loves than die from a cold gunshot or a knife in his chest?

It's not. But teaching someone how he should kill him is a bit weird. Not that it would matter, with a bow or not, hunters will find ways to kill them anyway, so it wouldn't really matter x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda, you kidding me? Your first roleplay and already such long posts... I am ashamed. :x.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

It's not. But teaching someone how he should kill him is a bit weird. Not that it would matter, with a bow or not, hunters will find ways to kill them anyway, so it wouldn't really matter x'D

I think people who arrange their own funeral when they're not even dying are far scarier, and those are more common.

Is scarier a word? :')

Scarier is a word! And I have my funeral planned.. and the after party... :'D

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

:3 I's so excited..
    Okay, here's what I'm gonna do.
    I'm gonna do my fucking homework.
    Write Jaimes
    Write Lazu.
    And do things with my girlfriend.
    And I shall focus!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Jazz is done. I'm sorry for the short post. D:

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Oh Lizz, you're so subtle :W

Theodora schreef:
    Oh Lizz, you're so subtle :W

Of course I am.

... Is Jazz flirting with Raisa? That shit takes guts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Is it me or does this RP have all kinds of wrong but probable ships, already? :')

Theodora schreef:
    Is it me or does this RP have all kinds of wrong but probable ships, already? :')

(cat) Yes. Yes it does. Somehow, everything in the roleplay is perfection.

Fuck it, RP first, homework later. *Goes to write Jaimes*

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Of course I am.

... Is Jazz flirting with Raisa? That shit takes guts.

.................. Now I ships it D:

Theodora schreef:

It does! O>O