• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Razz is great for me :D but yeah, I liked it more cause it's so dirty sounding :'D

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Aaaaaaand so far, no straight ships. :'D Why am I not surprised?

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Tortura schreef:

Edit: Lol. I google searced it and came up with this:
    What is RAZZ?
    RAZZ is "Make fun of" or "Get drunk"

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Escritura schreef:
    Aaaaaaand so far, no straight ships. :'D Why am I not surprised?

Because you know we're all gayloving pervs?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

We really are.. It's disgraceful, we're all going to hell xD

Shinibubbles schreef:
    We really are.. It's disgraceful, we're all going to hell xD

Join Fiyero :Y)

YEAHMAN. Might as well enjoy the ride, hahaha. :Y). We are all bad~

And dude, that Bacardi Razz is really something for Jazz. Well, she is gonna have a lot of fun, I know that much.
    Hm. But she's still unpredictable, makes me wonder how things are going for Raisa and her.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Don't be offended, but I can totally see Jazz as the type for sleezy motel fucks and running off with their money after :W

Okay, darlings, go read my babies. ^^ Jaimes and Lazu have been posted.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

^ I'm not, lol, because she totally is that sorta type haha.
    She doesn't even spend the night sleeping with 'them' afterwards; she'll leave right away.

And Amy, they have one thing in common: they both dislike the color yellow. :Y).

“Go ahead. Teach me, you may.” Yoda, I felt like.

OUT :')

Theodora schreef:
    “Go ahead. Teach me, you may.” Yoda, I felt like.

OUT :')

:'D It made me smile. Jaimes is an idiot.

I laughed also, they are so... well, dry together. I don't really know a word for it.

Tortura schreef:
    ^ I'm not, lol, because she totally is that sorta type haha.
    She doesn't even spend the night sleeping with 'them' afterwards; she'll leave right away.

And Amy, they have one thing in common: they both dislike the color yellow. :Y).

YAY! :D

Okay darlings, I love all the shipnames, I love teh dirty ones and Lazulian is an amazing shipname ^^

Posted some Jules for you guys. Figured I'd do that now, seeing how I'll have time to reply until 2 tomorrow and then have to go and celebrate my birthday until about 22:30 x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.