• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oi, get a room (cat) :'D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I already have one, but thanks :Y)

Me; after reading Lazu & Jaimes:

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I'm curious how Raisa responds. ;x.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    I'm curious how Raisa responds. ;x.

I just read your post again, and I noticed Jazz is actually getting off a little to the idea of Lazulian, isn't she? :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)
    I just read your post again, and I noticed Jazz is actually getting off a little to the idea of Lazulian, isn't she? :')

Ghehe. She's just doesn't good in the whole love-thing, and believes very quickly that people are having a sexual relationship - without love, of course. For her there is nothing else.
    It even surprised me that she has not proposed to watch them, as they're "getting it on". But I bet she is supporting Lazulian all the way. :Y)

I'm not sure if they'd know how to "get it on" though, haha. They're both so innocent. I bet their first time is going to be very very awkward. Or not, perhaps those silent waters run deep (wbw)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 18:33 ]

"Still water runs deep and dirty." *wbw*
    Dude, secretly it's all an act, pretending to be innocent and all... but when they reach the bedroom.. Oeh, watch out. Hahaha.

Haha, I think everyone else in the house would go:

Is that Lazu? And Julian?? Ö

...and then to sit down to watch.
    I know, I would.

And cheer them on *O*

"Do it harder, Julian. Oh yes, you kiss that boy"

excuse while I go stop my inner perv from taking me over completely

Hahaha, so it went exactly in my head!
    Nothing wrong with that, right? c:

Lizz is going to have three fits when she sees this, her baby Lazu;
    - a fit of fear
    - a teenie tiny fit of rage
    - and eventually a great fit of laughter

:')

Hahaha. Well, what can we say?
    We just have an innerperv that likes to takes over from time to time.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 19:27 ]

True. Problem is, it tends to do so a little too much with me :')

Oh, don't say anything more gurl.