• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Teehee :Y). Jaimes already thinks he's hot, so Fiyero doesn't have to think it.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Suuuure, that's the reason. *smirks*

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

He's trying very hard not to think it :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Here comes the cat out of the bag. Haha!

Still can't stand the guy tho :W

Awww, the Lazulian feels here :3

And who sais Julian doesn't have some many tricks up his sleeves? (wbw)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

You did, basically. You said yourself Julian wouldn't know if someone was flirting with him. Now that screams innocence to me :p

Theodora schreef:
    You did, basically. You said yourself Julian wouldn't know if someone was flirting with him. Now that screams innocence to me :p

Oh, my baby is oblivious as fuck, yes. Just makes you want to pinch his cheeks.
    But once he knows! Oooh, once he knows..

He'll freak and probably wouldn't know what to do. Or might jump the person, should he like them just as much. Probably wouldn't be the latter.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Hahah, let's just say we'll see what happens when it happens, m'kay? ^^

I think he'd be sweet about it, gentle, hesitant untill he reaches the point of not being able to hold back anymore :Y)

I have internet for 10 minutes, so ill copy the posts and write replies tonight. ill try and post them tomorrow, no promises, if not, you'll get them wednesday round noon

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Also, after reading this topic: Pervs. All of ya. XD

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:

Being a perv, and I like it. :D.

Escritura schreef:

and you love us for it :Y)

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

and you love us for it :Y)

DANG STRAIGHT LEONARD! XD

I feel like a Landlord here o3o...

Ooh... I feel Les Mis creeping on me... O.O

(8)EVERYBODY PRAISE THE LANDLORD! EVERYBODY PRAISE HER SPOUSE! EVERYBODY RAISE A GLASS TO THE MISTRESS OF THE HOUSE(8) (cool)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

My favourite part in that song is; says he's got a lot to offer but there ain't much there (and in the musical she sticks up her pinky :p)