• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Muahahaha! I love being lazy. But now I'm cooking and I did all the dish washing.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Guys, I feel sick.

Poor you. Hope you'll get better soon

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

We're all sick here, darling :W

You got a booboo? (no_chears)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

My stomach hurts. (cat).

Awwn :c . *rubs belly*

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

How thoughtful of you. c:

I know how you feel :c, maagontsteking hier, so yeah.

By the way, do you have weheartit? :Y).

Guys D: I am so sorry. Shopping got in the way. I have cool new shoes. And I might be going out tonight to a gay club. Not sure if I will or not. but im going to write my post now and if i do go, ill post before leaving.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I do have weheartit but I'm not really active there. Why ^^

We understand, Lizz. Because shopping (heart2)

I'll be out at the gay bar tonight, because my sister doesn't want to go alone xD
    But BELLA KEEPS BREAKING MY HEART (huil)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

BELLA IS BREAKING MY HEARTS!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Tonight I'm writing Jazz again.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Why is that heartbreaking? I think it's cute in a very honest sort of way.
    It totally brings out the "You're the little, weird sister I never wanted but damn it I have to take care of you" side of Fiyero, escpecially now with his mind acting against him.

He's like; Brain. What are you doing? Brain. Stahp!

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van pervy berichten is bereikt

NEW CHAT TOPIC

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 21:57 ]