• Wat is jou favoriete quote?

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
    William Shakespeare

Heaven´s closed, Hell´s sold out

,,I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast.'' W.C. Fields (cat)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. - Jim Carrey

Be yourself, an original is always more worth than a copy.

Uh, ik denk niet dat ik ooit één zou kunnen kiezen, maar een van mijn favoriete mensen als het om quotes gaat blijft Einstein.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” - “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” - “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”
    Die man was gewoon een genie. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

haha, ik snap het probleem ;)
    dat heb ik ook bij Shakespeare quotes ^^
    moeilijk kiezen inderdaad

Heaven´s closed, Hell´s sold out

Fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck off.
    - Random internet quote.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik heb er niet speciaal een, maar ik kom wel vaak quotes tegen die ik mooi vind.

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Ik heb een schrift vol met quotes waaruit ik wel eens inspiratie, hoop of aansporing haal. Ik zou ook nooit kunnen kiezen, maar ik zet hier wel eentje ervan neer. (:

"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you." - Johnny Depp.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 mei 2013 - 16:26 ]

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

"We are what we are. Neither as good or as evil as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow these feelings." Irial, Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Dreams don't always have to exist while the sun is down and your eyes are shut. - Alex Gaskarth

Vatican Cameos

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that"
    -Bill Shankly (former football manager, Liverpool FC)

[ bericht aangepast op 14 mei 2013 - 16:42 ]

ars moriendi

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." - Michael Jackson.

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Waarom makkelijk doen als het ook moeilijk kan?
    -
    Shit happens, pee happens a lot more.
    -
    Don't believe every random quote from a famous person you see on the internet.
    ~ George Washington

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying." - Oscar Wilde

Tell me about it, stud.

The misconception about children's fiction is that it's lightweight or fluffy. It's about really big and important things. It's adults who like light and fluffy. Everything is big and important to a child, so their stories are about big and important events. || Steven Moffat

A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul,and that I am sure,is why he does it
    -Roald Dahl

Deze twee

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

"We all do the best we can each year. Running through my past to be better in te future. That's happenend has happenend, and what will be will be. So what I say is let it be."

-Justin Bieber

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."