• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Bored bored bored bored bored bored.
    Should be drawing or something like that.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Hashirama schreef:
    (...)
    About what??
    And yes, they should talk to each other. That could be fun, hurrr XD.

About how Jazz thinks he's Rosemary's bitch right now. :Y).
    Well. if she finds out, of course.

And I pledge that a post of Jazz will show up tomorrow! Maybe no good, but it will be there.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 0:09 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    About how Jazz thinks he's Rosemary's bitch right now. :Y).
    Well. if she finds out, of course.

And I pledge that a post of Jazz will show up tomorrow! Maybe no good, but it will be there.

Omfg yes! I can't wait for the meeting between Jazz, Rosemary and Sho XD.
    Jazz is the 'I don't give a fuck about anything and you can kiss my ass' type right? :D

casually switching two words in that sentence in my head :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    casually switching two words in that sentence in my head :Y)

Which two did you switch?

@Hashirama: Yush, she is. Ghehe. So that's gonna be some ol' good trouble.
    Prepare for a beating, Sho.

I'm looking forward to this so much. It sucks that I can't write :'].

As soon as I speak with Rosemary's maker (trolol) I'm gonna ask her to write a post. Though I know that she's swamped with work right now, so don't wanna push her.
    Even if this is gonna be epic. Very epic. Haha. I'm so curious how Sho is going to answer.

trololo Sho hates everything and anything that annoys him. And that's a lot :D. Especially now that I read that Jazz enjoys randomly licking and touching people I believe this is going to be one hell of a party.

Lololol yes she's lovin it dude. I think she even made poor, sweet Lazu scared.
    It's time to write Jazz now. She even is a pain in the butt to write.

PARTY? Who said party? I wanna party!

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    PARTY? Who said party? I wanna party!

Join Jazz, Rosemary and Sho, honey.

Yeah, because Fiyero is your average party animal :W

I wanna write so badly, but haven't found the time yet ;l

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Gatsby schreef:
    Yeah, because Fiyero is your average party animal :W

That's why...

Oeh, Jaimes is more than welcome to do that little dance for Fi :3