• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Gatsby schreef:
    Oeh, Jaimes is more than welcome to do that little dance for Fi :3

Hahaha. Thought so. Then Fi is in wonderland when he does, yes?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Am I supposed to get that? :W

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

^ *sigh* Lemme ask you this. How is Fi going to act when he sees Jaimes boogie like that?

O_O
    O_O
    O_O
    O_O
    O_O
    O_O
    O_o
    O_o
    O_o
    O_o
    c==3
    (bloos)

Like that.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

I think I'll be able to post next thursday/friday (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Sho x Rose. :Y).

Ahahah :')

Morticia schreef:
    Sho x Rose. :Y).

XD haha, I'm happy they got to this point but this is going to be very awkward XD
    Lol rat walked on phone XD

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Ohlol, I'm so enjoying Rosemary's reaction XD. Tomorrow's meeting will include Jazlyn XD.

Nice man. I'm already ecstatic for it. I already know how Jazz is going to answer, handle and all. This will be some good shit, man.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Nice man. I'm already ecstatic for it. I already know how Jazz is going to answer, handle and all. This will be some good shit, man.

Answer what?? /confused

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Think I scroed my first F today :l

Anyway, I only have math left (can't learn for the other tests I have left), two oral exams (English and French) and some paperwork, a presentation and something for Dutch, a file with all the books I've read .. pff _O_

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Think I scroed my first F today :l

Anyway, I only have math left (can't learn for the other tests I have left), two oral exams (English and French) and some paperwork, a presentation and something for Dutch, a file with all the books I've read .. pff _O_

(flower) You can do it darling! We all believe in you!

Hm. Since when it's the next morning already? Jazz is just out to get some sex. Well, alright, I make someone up. :'].

O, and lol. Tortura > Morticia.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2013 - 16:18 ]

Morticia schreef:
    Hm. Since when it's the next morning already? Jazz is just out to get some sex. Well, alright, I make someone up. :'].

O, and lol. Tortura > Morticia.

It's not, right? (cat) I mean, Jaimes is sleeping in the forest and Lazu and Julian are up in Julian's room.. I thought it was afternoon of day 1...

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon

:3 I felt offical....