• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:

(8)If you're filled, with affection you're too shy to convay, meditate in my direction... Feel your way!(8)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:

Maar, maar, Bubu D: vou van mij??

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2013 - 21:53 ]

Amy, did I break Lizz with the cute?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Amy, did I break Lizz with the cute?

Yes. You broke my girlfriend. I should cut your hands off.
    But I need myLazulian fix, so I won't . XD

KISS GODDAMNIT KISSSSSSSS! aqsdfghjkl!
    And nobody dare to post a picture or anything else of the band here! (cat)

Is this how people felt about Shatrick?

Theodora schreef:
    KISS GODDAMNIT KISSSSSSSS! aqsdfghjkl!
    And nobody dare to post a picture or anything else of the band here! (cat)

Is this how people felt about Shatrick?

Yes. this is the torture we put people through. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Yes. this is the torture we put people through. ^^

Trololol, lets stretch this out a bit longer. Like.. A few months.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Trololol, lets stretch this out a bit longer. Like.. A few months.

Of course. It is way too early for them to kiss, ^^Waaay too early.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Of course. It is way too early for them to kiss, ^^Waaay too early.

I agree on that! So much bonding to do still. So much bonding.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

I agree on that! So much bonding to do still. So much bonding.

ah yes. Dates! They won't know that they are dates, but there will be dates

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

ah yes. Dates! They won't know that they are dates, but there will be dates

Many dates to come, yes. And more hugs, of course. Both pretending they're just friends. Maybe some nighttime terrors which follows with cuddling. We'll see.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Many dates to come, yes. And more hugs, of course. Both pretending they're just friends. Maybe some nighttime terrors which follows with cuddling. We'll see.

Oh, yes! And Lazu in big sweaters and cute quotes and awkward romantic moments and YAY FLUFF

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=154543

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2013 - 0:13 ]