• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Ik zou mijn maatschappijleer project afmaken maar toen ging ik de Soldier's Girl soundtrack luisteren en nu kan ik niks meer :c

Caution first, always.

Dat was één grote ramp.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Yolanda
    Beautiful, sexy, intelligent, smart, honest and loyal, very sentimental, she cares and loves to help others sometimes too much. Knows how to be sexual, sex goddess to many. Always has several admires after her at one time. Very social gets along with everybody mostly males. Laughs about everything. Her beauty, her attitude is what draws men to her. Expects respect and honored from them as she will treat her men likewise. Yolanda is a girl that knows what she is worth and will not settle for less always strives to succeed. Always knows what is best for her. Very mature for her age. She is "the girl" that is very easy for a man to fall in love with yet it's so hard "for her" to fall in love with a man, but when she does she will be the most loyal, honest and caring girlfriend/wife any man would want.

Hahahah oke dan. :p

Ik wil het weten. Nuuuuuu! :c

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Ik wil niet meer leren.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2013 - 12:05 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Argh. Waarom doen ze me dit aan.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Altijd als ik iets leuks buiten wil doen, gaat het regenen. Waarom?

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Ik luister weer eens "King for a Day". Het is te geweldig :9~

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Ik hou van mijn dichtkunst. Haha. *Kuch, kuch*
    Maar dàt gedicht was echt geweldig droog. :Y)

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Damn, zelfs het stukje:

A single night without a ghost in the walls

heeft een awesome betekenis:
    Ghost represent the spirits in his life who don’t show themselves but can be heard. This line implies that he doesn’t want to be tied down to some chick who’s making the rest of his life bad.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    Ik luister weer eens "King for a Day". Het is te geweldig :9~

Yay :'D

Ik heb hoofdpijn maar ik moet zo werken en ik moet nog leren. Voor geschiedenis had ik niet hoeven leren want zoals altijd kwam er weer niets in waar je voor had kunnen leren, en het economie proefwerk stond blijkbaar als oefenproefwerk op teletop. Waarom had ik daar niet gekeken ;__;

Ohm nom nom..

26 - 02 - '16

Zingen ging goed, yay ^^. Zelfs heel wat complimenten gekregen.

i put the fun in funeral

Yeah, fijn gereden. ;D

You are beautiful, you are love.

Nee, ik wil niet werken.

'Darling, just hold on'