• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Godverdomme tyfuszooi. Wat een klote laptop. D:

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Annabeth
    Beautiful, sexy girl who is loved by everyone. She is smart and funny and has tons of friends. Annabeth can be really loud, spontaneous, and hyper. She talks a lot but people don't mind because they are all her friends. Guys want to date her and girls want to be her. She is amazing in bed. Annabeth has nice hair and a great body, but the most amazing thing about her next to her personality is her eyes. She has the most beautiful eyes that are big and clear. Annabeth is awesome. She is a great girlfriend and will stay faithful even though she has tons of guys after her. If you have an Annabeth, keep her because you are lucky! If your friend is an Annabeth, don't even try to compare yourself to her because she will always win!
    "Dude, who's that girl? She's so hot!"
    "Oh, that's Annabeth."

"I wish I was Annabeth, she's so cool!"

Dank u, dank u.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Buuh, ik heb zelfs gedroomd over wiskunde +.+

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Maniae schreef:
    Buuh, ik heb zelfs gedroomd over wiskunde Latijn+.+

•*• Lululu •*•

Oké, Jaimy, wees niet nerveus voor muziek. Je hoeft alleen maar iets te doen wat je zo vaak doet, zingen. Dit gaat je gewoon lukken. Niet zo gek doen en haast flauwvallen. Even doorbijten.

-en ja, ik praatte zojuist tegen mezelf.-

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Sarah
    A cool girl, generally pretty, smart and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. people who hate her, either hate her for something she did or hate her out of jealousy. Shes very romantic and a little bookish, but can also be sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy/positive, unless something emotionally or mentally crusing happens.

x'D

i put the fun in funeral

Oh ja, ik moet werken vandaag, gelukkig pas om half 4

'Darling, just hold on'

Crave schreef:
    Oké, Jaimy, wees niet nerveus voor muziek. Je hoeft alleen maar iets te doen wat je zo vaak doet, zingen. Dit gaat je gewoon lukken. Niet zo gek doen en haast flauwvallen. Even doorbijten.

-en ja, ik praatte zojuist tegen mezelf.-

Successsssss!

We need a bigger boat.

Zo moeeeeeeeee ._.

-

Lekker dagje werken weer. Ollee.

We need a bigger boat.

Whoop! Nog 4 keer :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Zak door de grond zeg. Stelletje achterlijke mongolen.

Your make-up is terrible

Gosh, I wanna see the Wedding Singer ._.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Haat aan Enschede, Nederland en de overheid. Vuile tering zooi ook altijd.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2013 - 10:56 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Blijkbaar heeft iedereen het wel een beetje gehad. En ik zelf nog het allermeest.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel