• De titel zegt het al. Bekend of onbekend?

•*• Lululu •*•

onbekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

ken ik ˆˆ

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Bekend.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

bekend .

©1998

Onbekend

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

ken ik niet

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Bekend.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

heel bekend

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

bekend

Bekend ^^

Nypmh > Yaspis

Bekend

16 - 09 - '17

lalala bekend

bekend

Onbekend

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

onbekend ˆˆ