• Geen idee of er al zo'n topic was, anders mag deze gesloten worden. :3

Het is vrij simpel:
    De mensen die single zijn, die tellen. Mensen die een relatie hebben, die boemen.

Record: 10

Ik begin bij 1.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2013 - 12:04 ]

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Boem.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

[ bericht aangepast op 3 aug 2013 - 10:23 ]

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

3?

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

BEM!

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.

“Destroying things is much easier than making them." Suzanne Collins

Boem!

Bad decisions make good stories.

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt