• Hi everyone, I've been working on a new RPG idea... Can ya'll be nice and tell me what you think, what needs improving ext? :)

The year is 2380. The world has been mostly destroyed by a massive nuclear bomb released by the American's to end WWV, and to prevent other wars.
    Only Europe remains, but is now known as Iihiran, and not the way it appeared before. Most of the cities, like in the rest of the world, are in ruins, and the majority of the population have died. The survivors all suffer from radiation sickness.
    But from the ashes and ruins, grew a new, Golden Age for humankind. In 2300, twenty years after the bomb, scientists and doctors worked together to create and perfect a surgery that completely overhauled a person, and turned them all into the same ideal of beautiful with no physical flaws, and with a perfect immune system. But the surgery has a darker side, that no-one knows about in the Cities. It creates little scars on the brains of those operated on, making them very docile and obedient. Slaves, basically, of what the Authorities want. This is heightened by the fact all the different social groups are kept separated into towns, cutting down interactions between them.
    But outside of the Cities, out where the soil is still contaminated, there is another community. The 'Croppies' (as they're known) live as 'Rusties'. This means that they grow or kill their own food, make their own clothes and build their own homes. They believe that the world order had been contaminated, and are trying to convince young Teenies to join them instead. They want to over-throw the Cities and return the Earth to its former glory.

I also have a lot of notes on the different social age groups, the towns....

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 10:29 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

The RPG Role Topic will open on the 12th of August.

Sounds awesome! (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Sounds awesome! (:

Thank you ^.^ (flower)

Finley schreef:
    The RPG Role Topic will open on the 12th of August.

That's monday right? Haha that's the day my friend id gonna get her birthdsy present aka penis pasta. Hehe.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

That's monday right? Haha that's the day my friend id gonna get her birthdsy present aka penis pasta. Hehe.

Yay for penis pasta!! :D