• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

So you think you can act like harry potter?

=

So you think you can act like pancakes?

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

"Can we shag now?" - Ron Weasley

ars moriendi

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

->

Some people think music is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

:)

'She can't sing, she can't walk, but who cares?!' ~ The Wanted, Walks Like Rihanna

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 12:44 ]

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

People Say Everything Happens For A Reason. So When I Punch You In The Face, Remember I Have A Reason

=

People Say Everything Happens For A Reason. So When I Lick You In The Face, Remember I Have A Reason

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

-

Some people are art and do art at the same time

''Sometimes you just gotta let angels go and say ''to hell with it'' and move on'' - Eminem

' So many books, so little time ' ~ Frank Zappa

Without music , life would be a banana.

I wanna be a wizard!

So you think you can Llama like Harry Potter?

Tijd voor koffie.

This is a really inspirational quote, written in English, by some really famous dude. - Someone famous
    >
    This is a really inspirational quote, written in English, by some really famous dudette. - Someone famous

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juli 2013 - 12:48 ]

''For me, writing a short story is not much harder than writing a novel.'' - Lynn Abbey :W

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Real happiness when you eat.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Real happines when you smile.

Bad decisions make good stories.

Bad decisions make good hamburgers.

Tijd voor koffie.

This is a really stupid quote, written in English, by some really famous dude. - Someone famous