• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

I'm flesh and blood, but not alive. I haven't been alive for two hundred years.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Ik mag me jammergenoeg nicht noemen van Jayden. Welcome to earth! 26-7-13

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Always trust the banana.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

I hope she'll be a fool-that's the best thing a dog can be in this world, a beautiful little fool

Midnight doesn't last forever. Dark turns to light.

Midnight doesn't last forever. Fire turns to light.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Forget the risk and take the food...If it's what you want, it's worth it all..[Tyrion -> Naerys]

[ bericht aangepast op 26 juli 2013 - 15:42 ]

Dance like nobody's watching'

Poo like nobody's watching'

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“The function of the imagination is not to make strange things settled, so much as to make settled things normal.”

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Sleeping is like the ultimate superpower. It's just, like, the coolest thing.'

I'm flesh and blood, but not a grapefruit. I haven't been human for two hundred years.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

The function of the drugs is not to make strange things settled, so much as to make settled things strange.

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

“I hope she’ll be a fool-that’s the best thing a girl can be in this world, a naughty little fool…”

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

Time doesn't really exist, computers do.

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

My favourite story was about a man who lived forever, but whose nipples were heavy with the weight of all he had seen.

Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you a pussy.