• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

The function of the hearth is not to make strange things settled, so much as to make settled things strange.

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

My favourite story was about a lady who lived forever, but whose eyes were heavy with the weight of all she had seen.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

''For me, writing a short story is much, much easier than writing a novel.'' - Lynn Abbey

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

'I can make good things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt, if I want...' -Tom Riddle

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Flying is like the ultimate superpower. It's just, like, the nicest thing.' ~27-05-13

Some people are art and do art at the same time

''For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a long story.'' - Lynn Abbey

I wanna be a wizard!

I am proud of Joanne Kathleen Rowling for creating my sandwich.

''No books... no wisdom... Just you, fratello mio. Requiescat in pace, Bing translate.''

[ bericht aangepast op 14 aug 2013 - 22:51 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

No books... no wisdom... Just wisdom, fratello mio. Requiescat in pace, Altaïr.

Ha lol, sandwich!

I wanna be a wizard!

I am proud of Joanne Kathleen Rowling for creating my nightmare.
    Arme Joanne toch :(, je weet toch wel dat ik hier niks van meen?

'I can make sexy things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt, if I want...' -Tom Riddle

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sinistre schreef:
    'I can make sexy things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt, if I want...' -Tom Riddle

Die is echt goed (lol)!

"The function of the teacher is not to make strange things settled, so much as to make settled things strange"

'I can make bad things happen to people who are nice to me. I can make them hurt, if I want...' -Tom Riddle

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

Courage isnt a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being selfish and doing what you have to do anyway.

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

"But my decision’s always gonna be to hump you" || Anouk <3