• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

Don't worry. You're just as sensitive as I am: Luna Lovegood

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Flying is like the ultimate superpower. It's just, like, the borest thing.' ~27-05-13

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

Animals Say Everything Happens For A Reason. So When I Punch You In The Face, Remember I Have A Reason

©1998

Als blikken konden doden, hadden we nu geen ouders meer || V^^^V

Some people are art and do art at the same time

''For me, writing a short story is much, much harder than writing a song''

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for bouncing castles.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

However big Piglet seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'Singing is like the ultimate superpower. It's just, like, the coolest thing.' ~27-05-13

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2013 - 20:26 ]

So many people will tell you that you can't but all you gotta do is turn around and say ''Kiss me'' - Justin Bieber

[ bericht aangepast op 25 juli 2013 - 20:31 ]

'For me, writing a short story is much, much easier than writing a novel.' - Lynn Abbey

"So many people will tell you that you can't but all you gotta do is fly around and say "Watch me” - Justin Bieber

Mooie signature btw.

I'm flesh and blood, but not myself. I haven't been myself for two hundred years.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

If you feel like a terrorist in the city you were born, it's time to kill

Ik faal hierin

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Ik mag me trote tante noemen van Jayden. Welcome to earth! 26-7-13

''For me, eating a short story is much, much harder than writing a novel.'' - Lynn Abbey