• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

Forget the risk and take the tampon...If it's what you want, it's worth it all..[Gipsy -> Tyrion]

they come, they go

I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, fluffy'd. ~ Hermione Granger

Tijd voor koffie.

This is a really inspirational quote, written in English, by some really famous aliens. - Someone famous

they come, they go

I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed — or worse, kissed. ~ Hermione Granger

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

"Help an bull get their wings."

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2013 - 2:13 ]

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

true strength is not measured when you are at your weakest but when you are at your strongest

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

People Say Everything Happens For A Reason. So When I fart You In The Face, Remember I Have A Reason

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

true strength is not measured when you are at your strongest but when you are at your school

'If you think this has a happy ending; you haven't been paying attention,' Ramsay Bolton GOT

Feit blijft dat hij zich sneller kan verplaatsen dan Severus Malfidus op de vlucht voor en fles shampoo- Fred Weasley

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Wat een gore signature!

Body paint! The Lubrication Sensation That's Sweeping the Nation!

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

The Dark Lord died, but the Snail eaters will never give up.

I wanna be a wizard!

So you think you can do like Harry Potter?

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

Dubbelpost..

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juli 2013 - 10:37 ]

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Your inner face is your only true compass.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

“Sometimes you just gotta let shit go and say “to hell with it" and move back” - Eminem

“Destroying things is much easier than making them." Suzanne Collins