• Dit heb ik daarnet ff van hun officiële website geplukt:

NEW DVDS: TOKIO HOTEL TV - CAUGHT ON CAMERA!
    Release Date: December 2008

DVD 1: History - The very best of Tokio Hotel TV!
    From YouTube straight to your TV screen! Join Tokio Hotel on their couch and watch the very best of all the Tokio Hotel TV episodes! Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg picked their favorite unforgettable moments of this past year and spiced them up with uncensored, never before seen footage! Exclusive band commentary adds a unique touch and reveals the guys´ most intimate thoughts! Come along with Tokio Hotel on an intense on-the-road documentary and find out everything that´s been going on in their incredible career! This is your chance to follow them on their amazing journey all over the world as if you were a fifth band member!

DVD 2: Future - The road to the new Album!
    Tokio Hotel shares their future plans about their upcoming album in a private interview filmed solely for this DVD. Get a sneak peak of Bill recording vocals in the studio and watch as he reveals secrets about the new album. Find out how the boys prepared for their studio time in four brand new action packed Tokio Hotel TV episodes - exclusively reserved for this DVD! Watch an intense paintball match, Bill´s high-speed Go-Kart revenge and a dirty Quad race through the wild deserts of Nevada. Experience the band like never before and be part of the process when ideas turn into songs for the new and long anticipated Tokio Hotel studio album!

> The new DVD will be available in the following three versions:
    Version 1 - Standard:
    DVD 1: History - The very best of Tokio Hotel TV
    + 8-page booklet

Version 2 - Deluxe:
    DVD 1: History - The very best of Tokio Hotel TV
    + DVD 2: Future - The road to the new Album
    + exclusive poster
    + 24-page booklet with tons of new photos!

Version 3 - Bundle:
    Deluxe Version
    + brand new and exclusive T-Shirt

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

ik koop de 2e en de 3e XD

cry me a river..build a bridge.. &nd get 0vr it..

kan geen enels :S

Make your dreams come true. Prove to the world that you can do it.

ikkee krijger voor sinterklaas of.. kerst:D... ik hoop de 3de geval:D

Some angels have no wings.

(...)Sorry hoor.. maar alsof al die mensen stil zitten.. Lieve schat die mensen hebben hun leven opgegeven voor een paar klote fans als ons die ze niet eens hun privacy gunnen. En dan gaat iedereen moeilijk doen als ze hun beloftes niet na kunnen komen omdat ze het te druk hebben waar zij zelf niet eens iets over te zeggen hebben!!

Lang leve management..

x.

Ze hebben echt niet hun 'leven' opgegeven voor ons.. Ze geilen ook echt wel op het geld [dat van ons komt], dus doe nou net niet alsof hun het alleen maar voor ons hebben gedaan want dat slaat natuurlijk helemaal nergens op...

die ene vraag ik voor mijn B-day
    die andere voor sinterklaas
    en die andere voor kerst

lang leve internet. :'D En dan bedoel ik de download programma's xd

http://ciinderella-.tumblr.com/

Nu december?
    Of in 2OO9 !

ÖÖ

als je versie 3 pakt heb je ze allemaal in een ;)

I need you like a heart needs a beat

Nu december?
    Of in 2OO9 !

ÖÖ

NU, normaal was het november dit jaar

(...)

Okeeee,!
    vet!:D
    moet ik hebbeeee!(cool)

^^

(H)

(...)
    Als er weer iets uitgesteld word, word ik best pissed.

http://ciinderella-.tumblr.com/

ik will versie 3 !!
    dat word dus slijmen bij mijn oma als cadootje xD
    want voor sinterklaas krijgen ik mijn broertje en zusje eig al een wii xD alleen dat mogen mijn broertje en zusje niet weten xD
    mja zal wel duur gaan worden en ik heb geen baan meer ¬¬
    dat word zoeken..

A Noble was Born in Chaos

(...)

Als ze nu nog meer dingen steeds gaan uitstellen, wordt het niet leuk meer. ._.

'I would rather fight with you, than make love to anyone else.'

Idd dat gaat duur worden maar ik heb gehoord dat de kaartjes voor een concert nu ook een eurotje of 60 gaan kosten -zucht-

Moeten we allemaal arm worden ofzo>.< Daar gaat dan weer een maand kleedgeld>.< Dan maar geen concert meer hoor. Ik versta toch al weinig door dat domme gegilx'D

Music is the new sex

Versie 3 is ong. 30 euri, versie 2 is 22,99 ofso en versie 1 volgens mij 20.

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.