• De vorige was vol en aangezien er geen nieuwe werd geopend heb ik het heft maar in eigen handen genomen ^^

Ik lees nu The Spectacular Now - Tim Tharp en Bloedbelofte - Richelle Mead. c:

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Momenteel een biografie van Walt Disney :]

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Of Mice and Man van John Steinbeck.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Vampire Diares Ontwaken&De strijd ~ L.J. Smith

~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Dr. Sleep - Stephen King

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Looking For Alaska - John Green

Sometimes to stay alive, you gotta kill your mind.

Alleen maar nette mensen door Robert Vuijsje, voor school e.e

Caution first, always.

Het Spel der Tronen van George R. R. Martin, alweer :W
    Wanneer je de hele serie uit hebt ga je dingen herkennen in eerdere boeken die toen helemaal niet opgevallen zijn.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Een weeffout in onze sterren van John Green. (vertaling van The Fault In Our Stars)
    Tot nu toe vind ik het boek geweldig en ik ga hem zeker nog eens in het Engels lezen + de andere boeken van John Green. Hij heeft een fantastische schrijfstijl!

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

Mundane schreef:
    Gone, Licht - Michael Grant
    Champion - Marie Lu
    Life of Pi - Yann Martel

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Stad van vuur - Cassandra Clare.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Ik ga beginnen aan de Nederlandse versie van Eragon, geschreven door Christopher Paolini.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Niets, maar na vanavond of morgenochtend het boek 'Bob, de straatkat'.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Cinder - Marissa Meyer

No man can kill me.