• De vorige was vol en aangezien er geen nieuwe werd geopend heb ik het heft maar in eigen handen genomen ^^

Ik lees nu The Spectacular Now - Tim Tharp en Bloedbelofte - Richelle Mead. c:

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Daglicht, van Marion Pauw.

En dit is mijn 3333ste post. *O*

Op dit moment lees ik Looking for Alaska van John Green. Ik probeer al een tijdje Hunger Games in het Frans te lezen, maar laten we zeggen dat dat niet erg.. Soepeltjes verloopt :')

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

The Fault in our Stars van John Green

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

geen. Heb wel net een boek uit :p

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Good Omens van Terry Pratchett en Neil Gaiman :Y)

Caution first, always.

The Mortal Instruments - Stad van Gevallen Engelen (Deel 4) - Cassandra Clare
    Lord of the Rings - De Reisgenoten (Deel 1) - J.R.R. Tolkien

~

Overstroomd - Eva Moraal
    Project Persefone - Michelle Gagnog

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Crossed - Ally Condie
    Het Diner - Herman Koch

:)

The Light Between Oceans - M.L. Stedman c:

~ It's impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember ~

The da Vinci code - dan Brown

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

Nog steeds Looking for Alaska c:

Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green & David Leviathan

De Test - Joelle Charbonneau

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Dit Zijn De Namen - Tommy Wieringa.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

The Mortal Instruments - Stad van Vuur

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)