• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

And it's raining
    And the stars are falling from the sky
    And the wind
    And the wind I know it's cold
    I've been waiting
    For the day I will surely die
    And it's here
    And it's here for I've been told
    That I'll die before I'm old
    And the wind I know it's cold..."

If music gives you chills, you know it's awesome. :Y)

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Morgen Warioware smooth moves spelen met de hele club. Dat wordt sowieso geweldig :'D

i put the fun in funeral

Lang leven Grey's Anatomy verslaving.<3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Donner schreef:
    Lang leven Grey's Anatomy verslaving.<3

•*• Lululu •*•

5 euro om dat stomme mini balletje aan mijn piercing te draaien? Je had verdomme 5 seconde werk. -.-

Take me to wonderland

Yesss yesh! gitaarles ging weer awesome ^^
    snelheid heb ik nog niet zoals t origineel maar zit er wel aan te komen !(dance)

(nerd):Y)

gosh i love that band

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

:c

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

I AM PRETTEEEH. OH SO PRETTEEEEHH. Fijn, krijg ik dat liedje niet meer uit m'n kop.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Je bent zo leuk en dan krijg ik eindelijk de kans om het te zeggen, verpruts ik het zelf.

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

Waarom? Ugh, emotional breakdown again.

•*• Lululu •*•

Nobody misses me. Yeah.
    But I miss all the others :c

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Veronicas schreef:
    Raccoon!

OCTOPUS.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ik snap t nimeer ..

16 - 09 - '17

Juiiissst

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The odds are néver in our favor.