• Een RPG gebaseerd op de film the covenant.

Verhaallijn van de film
    The story begins in 1692, during the Salem witch trials, when five families from the Ipswich Colony of Massachusetts formed a covenant of silence that would forever protect their families and their remarkable powers from the witch-hunters. One family went too far, though, and as a result of their transgression they were forever banished from the land.
    Flash forward to the new millennium and the four Sons of Ipswich are now the student elite at the prestigious Spenser Academy. To the students of the Spenser Academy, the Sons of Ipswich, Caleb Danvers (Steven Strait), Pogue Parry (Taylor Kitsch), Reid Garwin (Toby Hemingway), and Tyler Simms (Chace Crawford), are the baddest boys on campus. But that's not all they share. The four friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches, the five families of 1692.
    Bound by their sacred ancestry and sworn to silence, these four teens share a secret so remarkable that it has served to protect their families for hundreds of years; they possess "The Power", a source of nearly limitless mystical abilities that drains their life force if it is used excessively. So when the long-lost fifth son, Chase Collins (Sebastian Stan), who is more powerful than the other four warlocks, suddenly appears and threatens to kill their loved ones unless Caleb "wills" him his powers, they realize they must face their enemy in order to prevent him from stealing their powers and shattering The Covenant forever. The battle is on to ensure the safety of The Covenant and lay the one descendent who threatens to reveal their secret to rest once and for all.

de krachten
    The Sons of Ipwsich have a variety of magic abilities, including various types of kinesis:
    Psychokinesis - The power to move or levitate objects without touching them, also called telekinesis.
    Pyrokinesis - The power to control fire.
    Aerokinesis - The power to control the wind.
    Atmokinesis - The power to influence the weather, particularly to make it rain or to summon storms and lightning.
    Levitation - The power to defy gravity and hover or maneuver freely in the air or even fly.
    Astral Projection - The power to project one's consciousness and senses beyond and away from the physical body.
    Superhuman Strength - Increasing one's physical strength.
    Shapeshifting - The ability to change one's physical appearance and voice to appear as another person.
    Teleportation - The power to instantaneously disappear from one place and reappear in another.
    Clairvoyance - The power to see things that are invisible, such as the creatures known as 'darklings'.
    Other spells to damage, or protect self from physical damage.
    The fifth son had control over spiders and could casts other damaging spells through them.

Ik zat nog een beetje te twijfelen over het verhaal lijn.
    Sowieso met de vijf afstammelingen, waar een of twee van 'slecht' zijn. Natuurlijk met vrienden en school genoten van de afstammelingen.
    Waar ik dus mee zit is of ik moet doen dat ze op school gaan en dat er dan dingen gebeuren zoals beheksingen en de 'goede' moeten er dus achter komen hoe het kan en wie dat doet. zonder dat iemand achter hun krachten komt.

daarnaast heb ik de vraag of jullie suggesties hebben en of er iemand met mij deze rpg wil maken?

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Mijn mening ken je.:D

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

-Later lezen :3-

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Wordt hij dan in het Engels, zo ja dan valt dat voor mij al weer af. Mijn Engels is namelijk niet zo ontzettend goed. Het idee is wel heel cool trouwens.

26 - 02 - '16

Nee in het nederlands. Ik doe al een engelstalige opleiding met veel verslagen dus ben wel blij als ik gewoon in het nederlands kan doen :P

Tonto schreef:
    Nee in het nederlands. Ik doe al een engelstalige opleiding met veel verslagen dus ben wel blij als ik gewoon in het nederlands kan doen :P

Oke, ik vind 't idee ontzettend gaaf. Waarschuw me als het online staat?

26 - 02 - '16

Ailurophilia schreef:
    (...)

Oke, ik vind 't idee ontzettend gaaf. Waarschuw me als het online staat?

Ja tuurlijk. ik zit alleen nog een beetje in de knoei met het verhaallijn dus suggesties zijn welkom :p

Iemand die mee wilt werken?

Je zou kunnen doen dat het het begin is van een nieuw schooljaar en er een nieuwe leerling is.. dat is dan 'the fifth son' en dat er dan steeds raardere dingen gebeuren.. (mensen die verdwijnen? mensen die zich gek gedragen? dieren die zich misschien gek gedragen? dunno......)

Ailurophilia schreef:
    Wordt hij dan in het Engels, zo ja dan valt dat voor mij al weer af. Mijn Engels is namelijk niet zo ontzettend goed. Het idee is wel heel cool trouwens.

But in this way you can improve your English! :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife