• A COURT IN Sweden has ruled that masturbating in public is legal, as long as you are not doing it at anyone in particular.
    The ruling comes after a 65-year-old man took off his shorts and began masturbating on a beach in Stockholm.
    He was charged with sexual assault, but found not guilty last week as his act was not “targeted”, The Local reports.
    Public prosecutor Olof Vrethammer said he agreed with the Södertörn District Court’s ruling and in his opinion, public masturbation was now within the law. He said: We can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach.
    Vrethammer continued: “For this to be a criminal offence it’s required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people. I think the court’s judgement is reasonable.”
    Bron.

Nou mensen, ik raad je aan om niet meer op vakantie naar Zweden te gaan. Tenzij je liever tegen een masturberende man aan wilt lopen. (cat)

Whut?! O_o

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Omg :o
    En dan te bedenken dat ik in de herfstvakantie naar Zweden ga o.O

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Heuj! Met z'n alle naar Zweden om mannen met kleine pikkies uit te lachen! ;D
    You know what, nevermind.

I'll lick the poison from right off your kiss

Oh god jongens dat het niet illigaal is betekend niet dat er straks om elke hoek een ouwe man staat te fappen.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Wtf waarom zijn er nooit normale wetten?? Of ze zijn veel te heftig en verschrikkelijk rasistisch of je krijgt zoiets als dit wat nergens op slaat oh my god you guys had one job! jeez...

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

Sinistre schreef:
    Oh god jongens dat het niet illigaal is betekend niet dat er straks om elke hoek een ouwe man staat te fappen.

Neuh dat niet, maar er zijn genoeg zieke geesten die nu denken; Oi, this is my chance to shine!

Draculea schreef:
    (...)
    Neuh dat niet, maar er zijn genoeg zieke geesten die nu denken; Oi, this is my chance to shine!

26 - 02 - '16

WTF O_O

-