• Okay, ik heb dus een idee voor een verhaal. It would be in English. Het is onbekende personen en... Jij! Het idee is gebasseerd op dit plaatje, wat ik op tumblr vond. Het verhaal volgt Rune, een persoon in een andere wereld. Een wereld waar er een magische kracht achter woorden ligt. En dit 'boek' [het verhaal dus] is de enige manier om met deze wereld te communiceren. En dat is hard nodig. Want deze wereld is in gevaar. En er is maar één persoon die deze verre wereld kan redden. Jij!

“Hello? Are you there?” I look around, trying to find you in the burning flames. I have been trying to summon you, and I think… Do I feel a new presence? A grin spreads out on my face.
    “I can sense you,” I whisper. Without really thinking about it, I reach my hand into the flames. It hurts my skin, burning me and leaving a permanent black mark on my paper skin. I grit my teeth against the pain. It’s almost as I can hear you; as if your breath is the rustling of the leaves above me and your voice is hidden in the loud flames
          “You have no idea what it has taken me to find you,” I whisper. The pain of my wound is nothing next to the euphoria I am feeling. I cannot see you and I’m unable to hear you. But I know you are there. I can feel it in the ink running through my veins. I can feel how you are reading the words in my fragile mind, ready to close this book any second. I have found you.
    “This is going to change everything…” My voice trails off into the silence. I shake my head. “Sorry, this must all be so confusing for you…” I take a deep breath, trying to not let excitement get the best of me. “My name is Rune.”

Please tell me:
    Would you read it?
    Do you have any ideas for a title?

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2013 - 23:04 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Quatorze schreef:
    Het idee lijkt me echt fantastisch, maar ik ga het niet volgen, daarvoor begrijp ik er niet genoeg van.
    Nou, in titels ben ik absoluuut slecht, dus..

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Leuk! Zo'n verhaal wilde ik ook maken. Waarschuw me, alsjeblieft c:

Tijd voor koffie.

Thanks for your opinions guys!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

That's a nice idea Lizz, but my English is so bad so I will not read it. (cat) So I also don't have any ideas for a title. Excusez moi. But I wish you success to the story. And to choose a title. :Y)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

My English isn't good enough. The idea is awesome. I wish I had ideas like that.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik ga het niet lezen, want mijn Engels is echt niet goed haha. Maar een leuk idee! Misschien een simpele titel als Rune?

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Heel erg bedankt voor het commentaar guys. :Y) Maybe I will just call it Rune..

NightVale schreef:
    Heel erg bedankt voor het commentaar guys. :Y) Maybe I will just call it Rune..

Yeah, I like simple names ^^

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Scorpia schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, I like simple names ^^

Me too ^^

Warn me when you start (flower)

Gimlas schreef:
    Warn me?
    Sorry, but I suck at titles.

Pretty is just a pretty word.

I will warn anyone who asks.

Waarschuw me als het begint

Title: The story and me Maybe

[ bericht aangepast op 20 sep 2013 - 20:25 ]

Vampire + Servant = Servamp

Warn me (:
    Ik ben niet zo goed met titels maar:
    Words of Love?

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''

Ik wil het juist graag lezen.
    Het klinkt super en ik zocht al langer een Engelse story.

No man can kill me.