• Justin Bieber gets CARRIED up Great Wall of China - fans slam bratty behaviour
    Twitter was less than impressed with Bieber's antics at the historical site, one user sniped: "All hail Emperor Bieber"

Just in case you were in any doubt Justin Bieber is a bit of a diva - check this out.

We know there is a saying that on the road to stardom many celebrities don't let their feet touch the ground but this is almost too much.
    Baby singer Bieber was carried up the Great Wall Of China by his burly bodyguards - not allowing his feet to touch the ground of the wall, one of the seven wonders of the world.

Apart from the fact the teenager seemed too tired to wander across the wall - which historians estimate took centuries to build, killing between four to six million Chinese in the process - the 19-year-old Boyfriend crooner sparked a security meltdown after skating around the tourist attraction.

Burly security guards were seen dashing after the baby-faced Canadian and his crew.

In the singer's defence he did pose for pictures on his very own two feet as he reached one of the summits - and he looked like he was enjoying what must have been an amazing view.

But Twitter didn't take too kindly to the "bratty Bieber" behaviour.

"Bieber made his bodyguards carry him up the Great Wall - what an idiot", one user said.
    "All hail Emperor Bieber", another tweeter ranted.
    Source: Mirror.co.uk en Twitter

Hoe lui kun je zijn?

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2013 - 18:59 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Ik vond 't eigenlijk wel grappig toen ik de foto zag :')

To infinity and beyond •

Ons idooltje is moe...
    Wat een idioot. Hij heeft benen voor iets.:'D

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2013 - 9:23 ]

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Het lijkt net alsof hij een zwart, glanzend rokje aan heeft op de tweede foto. Anyway, hij is weer eens idioot bezig c: Ik vraag me af wat er in zijn hoofd omgaat...

Tijd voor koffie.

"You aren't a real man until you have climbed the great wall."

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Ik zou het ook gedaan hebben .. Want ik haat trappen... Ik zou alleen wel anders willen worden opgetild.. Zoals hij op 2 schouders lijkt mij eng xd.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

En dan ook op die laatste foto zo gaan staan van: yooo swag, I rule the world.
    Onuitstaanbaar lui jong.

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Dit is echt het toppunt van douchebaggery.

#WWED - What Would Emma Do?

Wauw. Gewoon echt wauw.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

Hij heeft zelfs een keer een concert afgelast omdat hij zijn kleine teen had gebroken -.- Daar word je toch ziek van!
    En nog steeds zo veel fans...

Wat een keizer.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Orchard schreef:
    Wat een keizer.

Al die beaners bij elkaar..

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Kiek 'm es swag hebben dan.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Das toevallig xd
    Ik word ook moe van hem.
    Nu wordt hij eindelijk ook eens moe van zichzelf
    pff talentloos kinderidooltje

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

Deilia schreef:
    (...)

Al die beaners bij elkaar..

His name was Beanni
    Say where you been Beanni
    I saw you on your skateboard
    But I never saw your face
    Just saw your beanie
    - Beanni

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Hashirama schreef:
    Kiek 'm es swag hebben dan.

Jungske toch, zoveel swek, das toch nie gezond meer, wanne?

ars moriendi