En nee, geen naakt foto's. (bat)
you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about
I GET TO SING SEASONS OF LOVE SOLO I AM HAPPY
But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.
Lipari schreef: Ouh, leuk! Veel plezier alvast. ^^
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Helado schreef: I GET TO SING SEASONS OF LOVE SOLO I AM HAPPY
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Lipari schreef: (...) ME IS HAPPY FOR YOU.
@Eef Congrats! That is sooo awesome
Thanks
Yaay, tekening voor wedstrijd af ^^
OMG OMG OMG OMG. PERFECT ASDFGHJKL <3 I JUST ADORE GREY'S ANATOMY. IT MAKES ME CRY EVERY SINGLE TIME.
•*• Lululu •*•
Delahaye schreef: Yaay, tekening voor wedstrijd af ^^
'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)
There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout But you're just as far in as you'll ever be out These mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again If you only try turning around.
I miss George. :c
[ bericht aangepast op 19 okt 2013 - 18:02 ]
Ik zoek een uiterlijk van jongen voor een rpg :c
Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
Anthoneh schreef: This dude doesn't look 18, right?
26 - 02 - '16