• [ bericht aangepast op 20 okt 2013 - 16:06 ]


    Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

    Hey.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Goeienavond. :'D


    You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

    Eloquentia schreef:
    Goeienavond. :'D


    Lisetteketetje :'D


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Ik ga trainen!


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Ezreal schreef:
    I am dead


    Ghehe. :3


    •*• Lululu •*•

    I seriously hate Iceland. :c


    •*• Lululu •*•

    CAUSE I KNOW MY WEAKNESS KNOW MY VOICE


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Ezreal schreef:
    I am dead



    YOU STUPID SPOILER KID. I HAVEN'T FINISHED S 2 YET. I HATE YOU. D:

    Couldn't you just put it under a spoiler? Was it that much to ask? Really? D: D: D: D: D: D: D:


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Ramazzotti schreef:
    (...)

    Lisetteketetje :'D


    Hahahaha. :'D


    You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

    Ik was net eten by the way. :'D
    Explains my silence. ;p


    You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

    Alchemist schreef:
    (...)

    YOU STUPID SPOILER KID. I HAVEN'T FINISHED S 2 YET. I HATE YOU. D:

    Couldn't you just put it under a spoiler? Was it that much to ask? Really? D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

    Ik zit nog bij 1. (;


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Bah, deze avond is zo verwarrend.


    26 - 02 - '16

    McDreamy schreef:
    (...)
    Ik zit nog bij 1. (;


    Hahaha. :'D

    Heb je Jefferson al tegengekomen? :3


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Alchemist schreef:
    (...)

    YOU STUPID SPOILER KID. I HAVEN'T FINISHED S 2 YET. I HATE YOU. D:

    Couldn't you just put it under a spoiler? Was it that much to ask? Really? D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
    whoops I forgot sorry mate


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    OMG. OMG. OMG ED. OMG. OMG. EDWARD NO. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)