• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Cicatrix schreef:
    I'm gonna make a cup of tea!

Which flavour? (Is that something you say when you talk about tea? I don't know)
    I like rooibos honing or normal rooibos, mango and aardbei slagroom c:

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Which flavour? (Is that something you say when you talk about tea? I don't know)
    I like rooibos honing or normal rooibos, mango and aardbei slagroom c:

I loooove Autumn tea! And Winter glow for the winter. :Y) Also I love Rosella & Lemon Grass tea which I bought in Bali. :3

Nonno schreef:
    (...)
    I loooove Autumn tea! And Winter glow for the winter. :Y) Also I love Rosella & Lemon Grass tea which I bought in Bali. :3

I never had one of those. It sounds nice, ghehe. (:

I have an English study, so I think it's a good lesson for me to chat along at this topic! Is it just like the off-topic-topic, that you can just say whatever you want?

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Ron_Weasley schreef:
    I have an English study, so I think it's a good lesson for me to chat along at this topic! Is it just like the off-topic-topic, that you can just say whatever you want?

Yes, you can say whatever you want (:
    I feel intimidated now we have all these people in this topic who study English :p

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Yes, you can say whatever you want (:
    I feel intimidated now we have all these people in this topic who study English :p

Well you shouldn't. It's not that I'm an expert yet :'). I only have to become an expert, haha!

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

English is like, my life :'D

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Me too, but then I read Divergent and now I knoe I like THG and I love Divergent ^^

Me to :)

tiptoe through the tulips...

I've finished Allegiant a few houres ago and I'm not okay. I'm so not getting over this!

Everything... affects everything

I've just watched the movie If I Stay, and god damn that movie is good! I've had had quite a lot of crying moments haha.
    The part when Mia & Adam break up remembers me of my break up from two point five week ago ugh, made me cry even harder haha. Because it went kind of the same way... :c

I am bored and I like cupcakes (krul)

wat was dit ookalweer

Fabrizio schreef:
    I am bored and I like cupcakes (krul)

Who doesn't like cupcakes? Hmm, now we're talking about them, I'm getting hungry.
    I want a piece of chocolat cake. Can somebody bake it and send it, please?

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Really random but I haven't been on Quizlet for quite some time and I must say they made some huge changes.
    A positive point: they finally added a filter for RPG. (:

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

Hey, we're talking again (:
    Hi everyone! (:

wildflowers schreef:
    I've finished Allegiant a few houres ago and I'm not okay. I'm so not getting over this!

Do I want to know what happens? I only read the first part of that book, because. . .
    Oh - I think I know.

[ heaven knows ]