• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

RichardBaksma schreef:
    I love The hunger games

Me too, but then I read Divergent and now I knoe I like THG and I love Divergent ^^

Cicatrix schreef:
    (...)

Well, I read a article in a paper about it. And it isn't cliché. In TMR isn't love, because everyone there is trying to survive. You can't compare the storyline with Twilight, The Hunger Games and Divergent. And now I'm NOT saying that those 3 are bad, I really like them, but is so much different. So, I'm going to ask my mom if I can get them for my E-Reader.

Oh, hmm. It sounds a lot better right now. I think I'm gonna read it in English, because otherwise I can't even get a chance to read it (':

Saisons schreef:
    @ Yolanda: Drive instructor? I really don't know :')
    I think I'm gonna study and then watch an episode of PLL ^^ Season 2 episode 3. I still have a lot to watch, ghehe.
    O no, expeditie robinson xd No PLL tonight :/

I dunno. x)
    How far are you with Switched at Birth? _O_

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Oh, hmm. It sounds a lot better right now. I think I'm gonna read it in English, because otherwise I can't even get a chance to read it (':

Ha-ha, I am going to read it in Dutch. Because my English sucks. I can follow movies for 100% in the English, but if I can read that. I do'n't think so.

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Escapism schreef:
    (...)

I dunno. x)
    How far are you with Switched at Birth? _O_

Don't even talk about that :s Haha, no kidding. It's just that I don't know. I haven't watched SaB in ages, ghehe :'D

Cicatrix schreef:
    (...)

Ha-ha, I am going to read it in Dutch. Because my English sucks. I can follow movies for 100% in the English, but if I can read that. I do'n't think so.

I also prefer reading Dutch, but if theres no other option, I'll go for an English book.

Hi (cat)

wat was dit ookalweer

Hey :Y)

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Yes, it is.
    I'm happy about that. I'm a bit ill :/
    Oh okay. You're right. Right now it is 18.25 ^^

Awh, you poort thing. Get well soon. (heart2)

-

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

When do I have to use "with"?

With other verbs, just not with talking ^^

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Saisons schreef:
    (...)

Don't even talk about that :s Haha, no kidding. It's just that I don't know. I haven't watched SaB in ages, ghehe :'D

Go watch it again so that we can go on fangirling! :3

@ Gail: Thank you <3

@ Evelien: Oh, on the internet I saw that you can use both, but it depends on the situation you're in. :3

@ Yolanda: I really want to, but I'm so addicted to PLL and Devious Maids that I just don't have time for SaB. I'm almost done with Devious Maids, 12 episodes left. But I'm watching it with my mom, so I can only watch it when we both have time. But maybe I'm gonna watch SaB this week (:

[ bericht aangepast op 2 okt 2014 - 19:45 ]

Saisons schreef:
    @ Gail: Thank you <3

@ Evelien: Oh, on the internet I saw that you can use both, but it depends on the situation you're in. :3

@ Yolanda: I really want to, but I'm so addicted to PLL and Devious Maids that I just don't have time for SaB. I'm almost done with Devious Maids, 12 episodes left. But I'm watching it with my mom, so I can only watch it when we both have time. But maybe I'm gonna watch SaB this week (:

Now I come to think of it, you cán use 'talk with', but there's a difference in meaning. The only thing I can find now, is that 'with' is quite formal and very polite.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I'm gonna make a cup of tea!

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Boggess schreef:
    (...)

Now I come to think of it, you cán use 'talk with', but there's a difference in meaning. The only thing I can find now, is that 'with' is quite formal and very polite.

Oh, haha. Okay. Well, I'm very polite, so that must be it :p