• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

wildflowers schreef:
    I've finished Allegiant a few houres ago and I'm not okay. I'm so not getting over this!

I know the feeling! It took me really long and I was so stupid to read it while I was sitting in the bus.
    My favorite characters alays die when I'm reading in the bus (huil)

Spoiler alert: you will save yourself

This is hilarious:

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Quies schreef:
    This is hilarious:

You see that from here if you from there.

Only the last part of the sentence is streekgebonden - what' that in English?

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Quies schreef:
    This is hilarious:

It is hilarious indeed :')

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain

Hi people. How are we doing today?
    Jeeess the age of this topic/subject/whatsoever is already over a year! We did not even celebrated his/her/it's birthday! :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

O my God that's such a shame!!

Hi there! It's alive!

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I had a presentation in English, a few weeks ago. A woman of the language centre had to assess my language. She was quite positive (that surprised me), but I have to get a greater vocabulary :/ I guess I just have to read more and watch more films and series without subtitles..?

You could try that, that'll help for sure! (or try with English subtitles, then you know how to write those words ^^)

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I should probably go to sleep. Meh.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

I didn't even know this topic existed. Shame on me. :'D

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Yay im new on this topic :D

Hi (banana)

Life is a beautiful struggle

Hi, I am new to this topic :3

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Hello :3

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.