• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I'm sorry for bumping, but I'd like to talk with people ^^

Talk to me, darling! <3

-

Hi Gail! How are you?

I've always wondered what time it is in your country. How many hours earlier or later is it?
    Don't pay too much attention to my amazing - uhum - English.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 okt 2014 - 18:04 ]

Hallo Aline? That's your name, right?

I am doing great, thank you very much. How about you?
    Well, right now, at this very moment that I am typing this, it is 12.11 'o clock. If I am right, it is: Belgium & Holland hours- 6 hours = my time.

And you speak English very well. :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 2 okt 2014 - 18:13 ]

-

Schreave schreef:
    Hallo Aline? That's your name, right?

I am doing great, thank you very much. How about you?
    Well, right now, at this very moment that I am typing this, it is 12.11 'o clock. If I am right, it is: Belgium & Holland hours- 6 hours = my time.

And you speak English very well. :Y)

Yes, it is.
    I'm happy about that. I'm a bit ill :/
    Oh okay. You're right. Right now it is 18.25 ^^

*talking to instead of talking with, couldn't help myself :3

Hi ^^

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Hellooooo! ^^
    At 19 o'clock the darters will come to play darts. So I will have to help in the cafe. And at 20.45 o'clock I will have my drivinglessons from a new rij-instructeur (how do you say this? x) hahaha).

How will your evening (or afternoon, because this question is also a question for Gail to answer, hahaha) be? (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I want too read The Maze Runner and I want too see the movie!! It sounds reaaaally awesome.

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Boggess schreef:
    *talking to instead of talking with, couldn't help myself :3

Hi ^^

When do I have to use "with"?

I don't know.. I'd like to read it too, but somehow it seems so cliché (?). But maybe I'll give it a chance, eventually.

Secretly, I have to learn my German and Geographic. From both of them I've got a test tomorrow. And I don't like that, ha-ha.
    But ok. I will start after my dinner.

I love The hunger games

tiptoe through the tulips...

@ Yolanda: Drive instructor? I really don't know :')
    I think I'm gonna study and then watch an episode of PLL ^^ Season 2 episode 3. I still have a lot to watch, ghehe.
    O no, expeditie robinson xd No PLL tonight :/

Cicatrix schreef:
    Secretly, I have to learn my German and Geographic. From both of them I've got a test tomorrow. And I don't like that, ha-ha.
    But ok. I will start after my dinner.

Good luck, girl!

Saisons schreef:
    I don't know.. I'd like to read it too, but somehow it seems so cliché (?). But maybe I'll give it a chance, eventually.

Well, I read a article in a paper about it. And it isn't cliché. In TMR isn't love, because everyone there is trying to survive. You can't compare the storyline with Twilight, The Hunger Games and Divergent. And now I'm NOT saying that those 3 are bad, I really like them, but is so much different. So, I'm going to ask my mom if I can get them for my E-Reader.