• Ik was de laatste haha


    And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

    Vrij bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend?


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    bekend :Y)


    My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio

    Redelijk.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Redelijk bekend.

    Merrill > Delsin.


    Caution first, always.

    Bekend. ^^

    Meereen -> Gannicus.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Bekend

    Bekend


    wat was dit ookalweer

    Bekend.

    Merrill > Delsin.


    Caution first, always.

    Onbekend


    Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

    Bekend


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Bekend.


    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" -"That is the only time a man can be brave."

    Wel eens voorbij zien komen


    “Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” - Throne of Glass

    Onbekend.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Vrij bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.