Lalalala Beginpost lalala
"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."
Hallooo, ik ben pll aan het kijken.
you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman
Cillin schreef: (...) Nawh, thug life
take me back to the basics and the simple life
Heffron schreef: Hallooo, ik ben pll aan het kijken.
@Xantha Pretty Little Liars
I just caught the wave in your eyes
You an I
I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.
[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2015 - 22:19 ]
Cynefin schreef: @Xantha Pretty Little Liars
I really feel sorry for her
[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2015 - 22:17 ]
Ik kom morgen wss als een zombie op het station aan, lol.
Dag mensen. ^^
Honek aukera edozein, maitea bat pean irakur daiteke. Ez diotenez, beraz. Da, nahiz itzulitako oker.
Haloa
be gay do crimes
Goodmorning
Elleu
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
-
Iniminicum schreef: (...) Ik was dat gisteren ook aan het kijken! Waar ben jij?