• Hallo iedereen!

Ik zit op de moment in mijn laatste jaar secundair onderwijs en er wordt bij ons een schoolboek gemaakt. Vandaag mogen we een quote doorgeven die erin komt en ik kan echt niet kiezen. Dus kom ik jullie om hulp vragen. Hieronder staan er een paar die ik wel leuk vind.

-Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
    -Lazy rule: Can't reach it. Don't need it.
    -Live like spongebob: laugh out loud all day without any reason and annoy all the mean people with your happiness.

Ik hou persoonlijk nogal erg van Engels quotes, maar alles is welkom! =) Het mag iets zijn wat jou inspireert, blij maakt, doet lachen... Alles staat open! De enige regel is dat het maximaal 140 woorden moeten zijn.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2015 - 20:21 ]

What would Emma do?

Ik vind zelf persoonlijk de volgende quote van Criminal Minds wel mooi. Maar die is iets serieuzer dan diegenen die je hebt geopst.

"We are each on our own journey. Each of us is on our very own adventure; encountering all kinds of challenges, and the choices we make on that adventure will shape us as we go; these choices will stretch us, test us and push us to our limit; and our adventure will make us stronger then we ever know we could be."

Ex astris, sciencia

Mulford schreef:
    Ik vind zelf persoonlijk de volgende quote van Criminal Minds wel mooi. Maar die is iets serieuzer dan diegenen die je hebt geopst.

(...)

Die is inderdaad mooi, maar ik heb inderdaad liever iets korter :) Er zijn maar weinig mensen die daar de tijd voor nemen vrees ik :)
    Als het nu een is die echt super is, doe ik dat gewoon hoor.

Trouwens: max. 140 woorden, ik zet het even bij in de beginpost.

What would Emma do?

Mijn jaarboekquote was: The only way to resist temptation is to yield to it. Het is een quote van mijn favoriete dichter, schrijven en idool Oscar Wilde en het is de regel waarnaar ik leef.

Zij zingen, nijgen naar elkaar en kussen, geenszins om liefde, maar om de sublieme momenten en het sentiment daartussen.

I'm a dreamer - I didn't want to be a realist

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Baudelaire schreef:
    Mijn jaarboekquote was: The only way to resist temptation is to yield to it. Het is een quote van mijn favoriete dichter, schrijven en idool Oscar Wilde en het is de regel waarnaar ik leef.

Dat is inderdaad een geweldige schrijver en die heeft echt bakken met toffe quotes. Mijn favoriet van hem is:

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.

What would Emma do?

Ik las er laatst een aantal op internet somewhere, die ik heb opgeslagen. Dit is er eentje van:

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

I don't understand that reference. - Castiel

Wel, mijn favoriete quote is: 'If you don't fit in, you're probably doing the right thing.'
    Maar die 'Lazy Rule' vind ik ook wel geweldig trouwens :')

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.

Barkley schreef:
    Ik las er laatst een aantal op internet somewhere, die ik heb opgeslagen. Dit is er eentje van:

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Haha, die is super :D

Ik vond net deze nog: De grootste leugen die ik mezelf vertel "Dat hoef ik niet op te schrijven, ik onthoud het wel"

What would Emma do?

It's blood, not nuclear waste. Chill out.

This place holds a lot of memories for me. Some bad, some... No. No, no, all bad.

I didn't do it. Oh wait, THAT. Yes, I did do THAT.

I know, I've said it before, nut it bears repeating: Don't provoke the ducks!

That is a terrible, horrible idea! Let's do it and see what happens.

Don't bleed on my floor.

So you mean to tell me a stressball isn't for throwing at people who stress you out?

Don't judge me. I was born to be awesome, not perfect.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when being pushed down the stairs.

Exercise? I thought you said 'Extra Fries'

My dentist told me I need a crown and I was like: 'I know, right?'

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up stairs and trip over absolutely nothing. I have that skill...

When you really want to slap someone; do it and say mosquito.

Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant. Chocolate is salad.

Life is not a fairytale. If you lose a shoe at midnight, you're drunk.

There is no angry way to say bubbles.

You are ALL gonna regret not dating me in highschool.

I spent 113880 of my life for a piece of paper and a handshake.

Mhm?

He, dat moest ik ook doen! Toen had ik: working hard is important but there is something that matters even more
    van Harry Potter!

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

" Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you gonna get. "

[ bericht aangepast op 28 mei 2015 - 19:38 ]

I don't understand that reference. - Castiel

Barkley schreef:
    " Life is like a box of chocolates; you bever know what you gonna get. "

Hahaha die is van Forrest Gump. Echt geweldig.

Mmm... lastig. Wat ben ik blij dat ik nooit een quote moest bedenken haha want ik had echt niet kunnen kiezen.

"Do not judge me by my successes, jugde me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."
    Nelson Mandela.

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Ik wil ook zo'n boek maar bij onze diploma-uitreiking geven ze ons dat ding en klaar.

Misschien iets van:

I finally figured out why Peter Pan did not want to grow up. Ugh.

Firm believer of all that is magic

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

The trouble with schools is: they always try to teach the wrong lesson. Believe me, I've been kicked out of enough of them to know. They want you to become less callow, less shallow. But I say: "Why invite stress in?" Stop studying strife and learn to live 'the unexamined life'.

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly