• Ik was de laatste.


    16 - 09 - '17

    Phxntasia schreef:
    Bekend


    26 - 02 - '16

    Bekend!


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Frangipane schreef:
    Bekend!


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Ik heb je naam wel eens voorbij zien komen.


    "I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

    Onbekend.


    Reality's overrated.

    Ik ken je van naam.


    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe

    Wel eens gezien.


    Ich liebe dich 27.12.23

    Famous


    26 - 02 - '16

    Aatrox schreef:
    Famous


    16 - 09 - '17

    Bekend


    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe

    Bekend.


    "I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

    Onbekend.


    Just Smile, Peace & Love

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Bekend.
    Marilyn Manson


    tiptoe through the tulips...

    Bekend.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."