• Het paarse hoesje van mijn mobiel is toe aan vervanging. En dit keer wil ik een keer een mooier hoesje. Dus ik dacht.. waarom zou ik er niet zelf eentje bewerken naar mijn smaak? Ik heb besloten dat ik een zwart hoesje wil, maar daarop zou ik graag een quote willen hebben. Dus een zwart hoesje met een witte achtergrond en dan zwarte letters.

Hebben jullie leuke, korte quotes die ik voor op het hoestje zou kunnen zetten? Het hoeft niet per se al in een plaatje te staan met zwarte letters, maar dat mag natuurlijk wel. Of gewoon met een andere achtergrond en dat je het plaatje hier erop zet, dat mag ook. Als ik maar een kort tekstje heb. De tekst mag over van alles gaan. Diepzinnig vind ik altijd wel pretty, maar liever niet iets ''kinderachtigs'' (ik weet zo even geen andere benaming) als 'I love bananas'.

Wat ik ook heel leuk zou vinden, is een mooie korte poem. Dus als je dat kunt vinden, dan ben ik ook blij!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juni 2015 - 19:22 ]

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Ik heb mijn bestand van 40 bladzijden maar eens doorgespit voor je:

- I don't want a perfect person, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything
    - Telling stories and laughing with friends: precious moments you'll never forget. –Brother Bear
    - No matter how far you are, don’t forget, we’re always under the same stars
    - Er is een belangrijk verschil tussen opgeven en loslaten
    - There is no tomorrow if you can’t stop thinking about yesterday

- There’s a story behind every person.
    There’s a reason why they’re the way they are.
    They aren’t just like that because they want to.
    Something in the past created them,
    And sometimes it’s just impossible to change

- She needed a hero so that’s what she became
    - We’re all accidental soldiers in the army of life
    - I never make the same mistake twice. I make it 5 or 6 times, just to be sure
    - I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10000 ways that won’t work
    - The worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to make one.
    - It takes courage to be happy
    - Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
    - This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself
    - Don't look for heroes, be one.
    - I’m fine exactly as I am. My words & flaws. I don't need to change. I’m not ugly, fat, stupid, or worthless. I am me
    - Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger.
    But they will never be you.

- Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life is too short to be unhappy.
    - After all the let-down and falls, i never gave up hope. After all the “no”s and “you can’t do it”s I kept on striving. After all the “you need to quit. You’ll never be good enough”s I got back up on my feet and reached for the sky. For all the people who told me I couldn’t do it… well I did it.

- I may not be there yet but I’m closer than I was yesterday
    - I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay or lesbian. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
    - "Un giorno tu mi capirai" ( op een dag zul je mij begrijpen)
    - You need a little bit of insanity to do great things

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.