• Penny Dreadful

"Something wicked is coming this way..."

London, 1890

After the horrors of Jack The Ripper in 1888. London gets terrorized with something new, something supernatural. Only a few people in London dare to stand up against these cruels lurking around London at night. But are they inflicted with the supernatural themselves?

Topics:

Characters:
    Males:
    LukeRHemmings Alexander Jackson Smith [fortuneteller] 1-2
    AzazeI reservation [vampire] 19-8

Females:
    Rasalhague- Rose Blanchet Kingsley [human] 1/1
    Serenata Amanda Celina Lowther. [Vampire] 1/2
    Scira Hester Uma Kyrrell [Nightcomer] 1/3
    Alazia Reservation [Daycomer] 18-8

Others:

Special characters:

Dorian Gray
    A young man who trapped his soul in a painting and gained immortality.

Viktor Frankenstein
    A young doctor who is obsessed with the living and dead.

Creature
    A man created from the dead by the hands of Viktor Frankenstein

Ethan Chandler
    A Amercian man who seeks salvation and work in London. Appears to be a werewolf.

These characters are also available but it's forbidden to take faceclaims from the serie itself! You can extend these character as you want and as you wish.

Important information:
    - This RPG is open for 16+.
    - This RPG definitely contains horror and the supernatural.
    -Eventhough your english isn't that good, you can still participate, my english isn't that perfect either.
    -Posts minimum 300 words.
    - Reservations stay for four days.
    - Questions? Ask them!

And most of all
    Don't be frightened!

[ bericht aangepast op 8 sep 2015 - 19:41 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

hey

Bowties were never Cooler

Ik zal het speeltopic openen met een krantenartikel over een moord. Ik lees zelf gewoon mee en ik zal hier en daar inspelen met krantenartikelen als jullie dat goed vinden. Als jullie zelf suggesties hebben, gooi ze in dit topic

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

MT

16 - 09 - '17

Sorry voor het niet posten gister, ik ben doodziek. Ik probeer vandaag te posten als ik me iets beter voel

Sorry, ik ga wat later inspringen, Sharon je weet de reden.

16 - 09 - '17

Scira schreef:
    Sorry, ik ga wat later inspringen, Sharon je weet de reden.

no problem

Sorry voor mijn crappy post

Ik ga straks een stukje posten. Was er eerder al aan bezig maar er waren bepaalde zaken die hier voorrang hebben gekregen, mijn excuses daarvoor. Ik moet nog 1 ding afwerken en dan ga ik wel verder met mijn post. (:

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

[CalTHood became MikeGClifford]