• Ik kwam deze quiz net tegen. Vond hem erg leuk om te doen, niet alleen omdat mijn grootste voorbeeld mijn resultaat was :')

Wie komt er bij jullie uit? ^^

Klik!

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Die reclames zijn een beetje irritant (pop-ups zelfs, noh), maar puur het antwoord "I want to be a dragon!" maakt dat allemaal al goed, haha. :Y)

Al vond ik mijn uitkomst dan wel weer een beetje merkwaardig. Ik had Ian Fleming en ik ken zijn werk verder niet, maar de beschrijving is echt het zo ongeveer tegenovergestelde van mijn leven en schrijfstijl, haha. Helaas. (nerd)

Ian Fleming
    You're all about action, keeping busy, keeping fit, and keeping active. You are straight, honest and to the point. You could write a fantastic, fast paced thriller and keep everyone on the edge of their seats to find out what happened next! You don't slow down and you seldom take a break.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Stephen King!

Just like the master of horror, you know how to weave a spooky tale and leave spines shivering. You are interested in the unknown and mysterious, and you know how to use it to tell a story that will terrify. You don't need all the answers and you are happy to accept the fact that there are some things man will never fully understand.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juli 2016 - 18:28 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

Ik heb Tolkien maar had eerder Fleming verwacht haha

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

You are:
    J.R.R. Tolkien

You love beautiful things and the elegance of nature. The world is full of wonder and you love nothing better than to drink it all in. You are sophisticated with discerning and exact tastes. If you do a job, you are never going to do it halfheartedly. You are going to do it with precision and with all the detail you think it deserves, even if no one is going to appreciate it but you.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Jane Austen, haha.

Your make-up is terrible

Charles Dickens. (:

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Charles Dickens x)

I am an idiot, I move.

Square schreef:
    Die reclames zijn een beetje irritant (pop-ups zelfs, noh), maar puur het antwoord "I want to be a dragon!" maakt dat allemaal al goed, haha. :Y)

Al vond ik mijn uitkomst dan wel weer een beetje merkwaardig. Ik had Ian Fleming en ik ken zijn werk verder niet, maar de beschrijving is echt het zo ongeveer tegenovergestelde van mijn leven en schrijfstijl, haha. Helaas. (nerd)

Ian Fleming
    You're all about action, keeping busy, keeping fit, and keeping active. You are straight, honest and to the point. You could write a fantastic, fast paced thriller and keep everyone on the edge of their seats to find out what happened next! You don't slow down and you seldom take a break.

INGE HOE KAN JE JAMES BOND NIET KENNEN 0.0

Ik ben ook een Tolkien blijkbaar btw. Maar ik ben toch liever gewoon mijzelf hoor :Y)

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Jane Austen, toch wel onverwacht (cat)

Words are loaded pistols. Sometimes it's just better not to pull the trigger. | Vertrouwenspersoon

Jane Austen!

chaos makes the muse

Tolkien. :3

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

dancingxdemi schreef:
    Jane Austen, toch wel onverwacht (cat)

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

J.R.R. Tolkien!

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Stephen King

Just like the master of horror, you know how to weave a spooky tale and leave spines shivering. You are interested in the unknown and mysterious, and you know how to use it to tell a story that will terrify. You don't need all the answers and you are happy to accept the fact that there are some things man will never fully understand.

wees jezelf, er zijn al zoveel anderen.

GredWeasley schreef:
    (...)

INGE HOE KAN JE JAMES BOND NIET KENNEN 0.0

Ik ben ook een Tolkien blijkbaar btw. Maar ik ben toch liever gewoon mijzelf hoor :Y)

OH GOD, oké, dat was inderdaad een zeer suf moment van me, haha. Ik heb nooit iets van hem gelezen, maar die naam had ik toch moeten herkennen, inderdaad. :'D

Maar dit overtuigt me er wel nog meer van dat het waarschijnlijk van geen kanten klopt qua schrijfstijl. (nerd)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan