• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    † Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    † Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    † Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall
    †
    † Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    † Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    † Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha
    †

PATIENTS
    † Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    † Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    † Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    † Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    † Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    † Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    † Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    † Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    † Roletopic
    † Chattopic 1, 2
    † Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Examine Room • Doctor Galloway

'That,' he says and he points at a very cheap looking chair, 'is your chair.' I slowly get up and look at him while walking to the chair. He is kind of rude, isn't he? He comes over and starts to examine me. I giggle when I feel his fingers on my leg and wobble them.
          'That tickles!' I shriek and put my hands in front of my mouth. I poke him in the head when it's close. 'Sir? What is your name? You are not very nice are you? You did not even introduce yourself, even when I did!'
          'If you'd like to take your socks off and take your hair pin out of your hair and hand them to me,' he orders and I frown. Is he deaf? 'Today, if you will, Miss Chau-Se.'
          'No,' I say stubbornly. 'I do not want my feet to get cold and these are my favorite socks and I love my grashopper-pin. It makes me look pretty. I don't want to look un-pretty. Do you think I look pretty, Sir Nameless? Or should I call you Doctor Rude? I think I will call you that,' I say and jump up from my chair. I start skipping through his examine room again, not feeling like doing as he says at all. I do not want to give him my socks. What if he makes them dirty? I play with my long hair and hum softly as I walk behind his desk and pick up a photograph that is standing there.
          'Is this your wife?' I ask, but before I can get an answer, I take up the next photograph. I then start opening his drawers and find a small bottle of very strong liquor. 'Oeh Sir! Did you know that this isn't allowed in here? You will get send away. I read that in the leaflet I was given.'

Katherine "Kath" Williams
    Nurse • sadist • examination room • with Dot

The patient just stared at Kath, not answering her questions at all.
    "Can I leave?" Dorothy asked, getting back onto her feet — somehow this behaviour really, really pissed Katherine off. She had to inhale deeply to remain calm and stood in front of the young girl to block her way. "No, you cannot. Please sit back down and answer my questions." Her voice turned a bit colder compared to before and Kath tilted her head, narrowing her eyes a little. "I ask these questions in order to help you, Dorothy. You are not leaving this room before you give me the information I need," she added, her hand holding the pen so tight her knuckles turned white. "I have all day."
    Katherine locked the door and sat down on her chair, clicking the pen again - an awful habit she's had when she was heavily annoyed - as she was holding her clipboard, eyes focused on her patient. This girl was testing her patience; she really shouldn't snap on the first day already, but it was harder than she expected. The only thought comforting and calming her, was knowing this girl was hers now, and hers to ruin.
    The blonde woman didn't say a word as she simply stared at Dorothy, her blue eyes piercing the girl's.

D E A T H is such a flirt. . .

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 12:19 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    “Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • Examine Room • Patient Reign

I slowly rise and watch Katherine dress herself and leave the room. I grin slightly and get a hand through my hair. Slowly I get up and start dressing myself. The patients will have to wait a little longer. I make sure my hair is in perfect shape again and put on new clothes, after throwing my old ones away. When I look in the mirror and decide I look perfect, I step out of my office and look at the papers in my hand on which the name of my patient is scribbled down in neat writing.
          'Henry Nicholas Reign?' I speak to the room full with patients that are waiting to get taken away by their doctor. A young man comes walking towards me. I can see his wrists are heavily bandaged and check my papers again. I want to shake his hand and introduce myself, but he already walks past me into the examine room and sits down. I frown slightly and close the door behind us.
          'Hello Henry, my name is doctor Cliffwood, but you are allowed to call me Killian,' I say with a slight smirk and wink at him. 'Now, I will quickly check if you are completely free of anything except for the pre scripted stuff you ought to wear,' I say. I start examine him quickly and end up at his wrists. 'So, can you tell me... who are you and do you know why you are here?' I ask and sit down on the edge of my desk, taking my notebook and looking at him. I have dealt with depression before, they aren't the easiest, but they are slightly boring. I'd rather have someone who is really a lunatic, on those you can do more experiments. These depressed fellows just do... well nothing.

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

THERESE • SCOTTSMAN

Patient • 25 • Hysteria and paranoia • Central hall

Apart from the fact that I was standing inside an insane asylum, probably the second thing that made me feel even more uncomfortable were these clothes. They were absolutely ragged. Well, they were clean but nonetheless, I felt like I was about to explode wearing another person's clothes.
          However, trying to comfort myself by thinking back to my own house, Oscar's mansion, and trying to picture myself in my favourite cream gown shocked me inside of my own head. Because I couldn't remember myself feeling happy for wearing it at all. I was convinced that there had to have been a happy memory of me inside that dress, but all my mind averted to was... I swallowed. All I could think of was the time that Oscar permanently ripped it before not caring to take it off completely when he raped me.
          My eyes had been swiftly closed, trying to push away the haunting memory that triggered the plenty more memories I had of those kinds of moments to come back up again, but once I opened them again, I was even more shocked by whom's eyes I looked into.
          No, I did not know this man standing in front of the group of patients at all. But once the smoke of his cigar faded away in front of his eyes, I could see the look he gave us. The short eye contact I made with him wasn't significant at all, but his eyes looking at another patient before calling her name were all but too familiar with me. He used to look at me like that. Oscar used to look at me like that.
          As the doctor went off with his patient, I reverted to looking at the ground and at my feet again, and suddenly I felt scared. Did they tell Oscar that I was here? I hadn't spoken to him before the transfer. I didn't know what I want to hope. I hoped he would get me out of here, and then again I hoped that I would never see him again. But I couldn't stay here. Who told him?!
          Suddenly I was startled by my call. 'Therese Scottsman.'

how dare you speak of grace

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

Doctor • 29 • Psychopathic • Examination room • with Lilith

'Okay, no problem,' the girl replied as she took a seat. I kept my eyes focussed on her as I walked past her, stating to myself that this was an easy one. Whether I liked that, would be up to time.
          I didn't take a seat behind my desk, but went to sit on top of it a bit, leaning towards it, facing Lilith. I then took another look at her file. Schizophrenia... Eating disorder... Oh really? A man named Charles, constantly around her... Interesting.
          'So, Lilith... My apologies, before I ask you some question I'm going to have to make sure you've got nothing on you. Standard procedure.' I pushed myself off of the desk, which made me already step in close to her as her chair was placed very near to the desk.
          I managed to give her a soft, sighing smile after which I bent down through my knees and commenced to untie her shoelaces. Shoelaces weren't necessary here, rather dangerous...
          Taking her second shoe off, I looked up at her slightly and a bit indifferently as I put my left hand around her ankle and pulled off her shoe with my right hand. This wasn't the first time I had to bloody do this...
          I placed her shoes as well as her socks neatly beside my desk, and then got up completely, towering out above her again.
          'Stand up.' I had no appetite for being polite anymore. As soon as she was on her feet, I grabbed her waist and turned her around in front of me. Her back now facing me, I grabbed both of her arms, putting them out to the sides.
          I started with the seam of her skirt, feeling underneath and inside it at the curve of her back, and then working my way to the front. Nothing, as far as I was concerned. After that, I searched the collar of her blouse for anything, but this one was fine as well. Then I let go of her.
          'Alright, sit back down and open your mouth for me.' I ordered as I kept standing as close to the chair as I had been already. Her teeth seemed clean, but that wasn't everything I needed to know...

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 14:04 ]

HENRY NICHOLAS REIGN

24 • Depressed/Suicidal • Patient

Before surely realizing it, I’m confronted with the doctor standing in front of me – carrying a slight smirk around his lips. “Hello Henry, my name is doctor Cliffwood, but you are allowed to call me Killian.” I slightly raise my eyebrows at his words, trying to pinpoint whether or not he’s telling me this with the sincerest of kindness, or simply because he wants to pretend to be of the more ‘relaxed’ kind and thus become well-liked among us, the Damaged Ones. I decide to go with the first, although this might be influenced by the fact that I simply don’t want to waste any energy on mistrust.
          ”Killian it is, then,” I mutter and allow him to examine me, complying to any movement he requires of me. We’ve been forced through this routine so often, it hardly feels unusual anymore – oh, sad thought, I guess? Doesn’t really matter, as I see how he ends up at my wrists and thus finished the examination, comfortably taking a seat on his desk.
          ”So, can you tell me.. who are you and do you know why you are here?”
          I furrow my brows, contemplating my answer, only to end up with the following; “My name is Henry Reign, 24 years old. Fluctuations in emotional status – or rather, depression – followed by suicidal tendencies,” I say practiced, as I have heard them say this about me far too often. “Or in other words, I’m here because I long the sweet release of death, and I’m not allowed to have it.”
          A second I ponder my thoughts. “I’m going to be honest with you,” I search for his eyes, looking directly at him as to show him how serious I am, all the while giving him my honesty with the best of intentions. Simply don’t want to get their hopes up, you know? “I won’t be here very long.”
          Picking at my bandages, I look down again. “Now, why are you here, Killian?” I mirror his question.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 13:31 ]

A girl who wonders.

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

"So, Lilith... My apologies, before I ask you some question I'm going to have to make sure you've got nothing on you. Standard procedure," the doctor informed her — she immediately tensed up. He began to untie her shoelaces; Lilith felt already very uncomfortable with him being so close to her, but it wasn't until he took a hold of her ankle that her body started to tremble a bit.
    "Stand up."
    The rude tone to his voice made the young girl cringe. She quickly got up and not even a second after she did so he grabbed her waist to turn her. "I- I don't like this," she muttered with a small voice, tears welling up in her eyes. Feeling his hands on her body made her skin crawl. He continued touching her body to search for any objects, and by now a quiet sob left her mouth.
    "Alright, sit back down and open your mouth for me." It took her several seconds to recover from what just happened, though the angry glare of Charles made her sit down immediately. She remembered Charles was very fond of her dad as well.
    Still a bit shaken Lily opened her mouth a little and once he had checked this, she felt like she could breathe again, though the fact he took up so much of her personal space made her want to disappear.
    "A-are we done yet? Can we move on to the questions?" she quietly asked, looking down at her hands which were folded on her lap.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

'A-are we done yet? Can we move on to the questions?' I sighed very deeply as I went to lean against my desk again. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at her silently for quite a while. Questions... All she wanted was question? No, I wasn't done with her yet.
          I scoffed. 'Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember giving you permission to speak yet. You'll answer when asked a question, if not you will keep silent. Do you understand?' I didn't care for her reply to that, to be honest, so I walked away from my desk again, to the other side of the room, simply shuffling around a bit.
          'So you're fond of questions, huh? Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, so here's a question for you: do you want me to see or feel that you haven't got anything else hidden on the rest of your body?' I said as I walked in front of her again. I looked her dead in the eye after asked her that, knowing that she understood very well what I was talking about. I remained silent for a couple of seconds, studying her, probably looking very intimidating, but then I decided to speak again, rubbing the stubble on my face a little, seeming like I was thinking to myself while speaking, but in fact I knew very well what I was about to say.
          'Now I did hear you say I don't like this,' I said, impersonating her voice at the last bit, belittling her. 'When I simply searched the seam of your skirt.' I was quiet for a bit again, giving her the time to realise her overreaction and how I hadn't been fond of that at all.
          'So I've got a choice for you today, Lilith,' That first bit of my sentence was said with an amused smile on my face, but then I turned harsh. Very harsh. 'Either you take off your goddamn clothes immediately, or you will keep your mouth shut while I search you completely. Am I making myself clear?'

It's still a man's world, darling...

Norman Richard Galloway

Doctor — 35 years old — examine room — Stas

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

When she pokes me in the head, I look up at her. She already irritates me immensly. I ignore her question about my name and I wait until she hands me her socks and hair pin.
          'No,' she tells me immediately and she explains why. I don't buy it and I wait until she finally stops talking to me, so I can tell her what not to do. But before I can even properly examine her, she is up skipping through the room again. I let out a big, long sigh and I shake my head.
          'Is this your wife? Oeh Sir! Did you know that this isn't allowed in here? You will get send away. I read that in the leaflet I was given,' shel tells me and I roll my eyes. Now I completely lost my patience and I get right up.
          'Miss Chau-Se,' I tell her and I firmly grasp her upper arm. I look at her, my eyes squint a bit and my mouth is just a straight line, 'I want you to sit down, be quiet and only talk when I ask you a question that needs an answer, okay?' I push her down on the chair and I sigh again.
          'So,' I say now she finally shuts up for more than a few seconds, 'my name is doctor Galloway and I won't allow any other name, you understand?' I ask her. I want to be nice to the patients, but she just... gets to me. 'Now, to continue where we left off, I want your socks and your pin. As you might have read in the leaflet, you aren't allowed to have own possessions here.'

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Dorothy Margaret "Dot" Crawford

Patient — 24 years old — examination room — Katherine

I will end you! I will fucking end you!

'No, you cannot,' she quickly answers my question and I look at her. She doesn't sound as sweet as she used to, just a few minutes ago. 'Please sit back down and answer my questions. I ask these questions in order to help you, Dorothy. You are not leaving this room before you give me the information I need. I have all day.'
          I follow the nurse with my gaze as she walks up to the door and locks it. I stare at my hands, they tremble a bit. I don't like this at all, at all.
          'I don't know,' I softly answer and I play with the folds in the dress. I don't even know what I answer 'I don't know' to, I really don't. It's all a big blur, my brain just doesn't work properly at the moment. 'I want to leave,' I mumble, even softer than my previous 'I don't know'. I just don't know what to say or do. I feel uncomfortable being here. This nurse makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't like her.
          I just want to get away from her, from these people here. They pretend to help me, but in fact they just want to drive me crazy until I will start hurting myself or somebody else. I'm so, so close to flipping already. That's the reason my hands tremble so much... I need to leave.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

Lilith was still staring at her pale hands when her doctor spoke up.
    "Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember giving you permission to speak yet. You'll answer when asked a question, if not you will keep silent. Do you understand?"
    His words startled her, so she looked up with widened eyes, her fear increasing. "Stay calm. Obey," Charles whispered, tightening his grip on her shoulders. Lilith swallowed thickly, nodding, even though she wasn't sure he saw it — she was too scared to speak, even if it was a simple 'yes'. As he moved around the room she kept her gaze focused on him, definitely not trusting him.
    "So you're fond of questions, huh? Well, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, so here's a question for you: do you want me to see or feel that you haven't got anything else hidden on the rest of your body?"
    That was it.
    Her heart dropped.
    He didn't have to say more; she understood exactly what he meant. Lily tried so hard to remain calm, but she couldn't anymore. Again the tears found their way out, rolling down her sunken-in cheeks, sobs leaving her lips. "N-no," she whispered under her breath, "I- I don't have anything on me. I...- I swear!" Soft sobs interrupted her sentence continuously; flashbacks of her past with her father came right back up, despite the fact she had worked so hard on suppressing them. In the corner of her eye she could see Charles getting angry, increasing the terror she felt.
    The doctor moved closer again, observing her every feature; Lilith wished she could disappear.
    "Now I did hear you say I don't like this," he said, "When I simply searched the seam of your skirt." Lilith lowered her eyes, not able to look at him anymore. Her pale, almost grey cheeks started to flush. Of course she realized that she overreacted, but even the mere touch of a man raised up so many memories she just wished to forget.
    "So I've got a choice for you today, Lilith. Either you take off your goddamn clothes immediately, or you will keep your mouth shut while I search you completely. Am I making myself clear?"
    Again, that was it.
    A new wave of panic flooded her and by now she had difficulties controlling her breath; her cheeks were wet and her chest was raising and falling as she gasped for air. "N-no." How boldly she protested; how weak her voice sounded. The young girl jumped onto the feet, rushing to the door, blinded by the panic and terror. Oh, how did she get herself into this? Charles was yelling at her, saying he would kill her if she wouldn't listen, which made her stop right in her tracks. Her back was turned to the doctor, her fragile shoulders shocking lightly with every sob that escaped her lips.
    "Please..." Lilith begged, "I have nothing on me." Yet the stare of Charles made her shaky fingers go up to the buttons of her blouse, too scared to not to listen.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 17:45 ]

Elaine Ophelia Hershey
    ‘I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to cure you.’
    Doctor • 28 • Major OCD issues & obsessed with perfection • Central hall/examination room • Therese

My my, the sadness and misery inside of this room are nearly touchable and I would almost instantly become depressed myself. I pity every single patient that is standing in front of us, and with 'us' I mean the doctors and nurses who will have to cure these hopeless human beings. My gaze falls on a girl with messy, dark brownish hair and eyes that show panic and anxiety. Her behavior has been somewhat nerve-wracking, not to mention annoying as Hell. I have to fight to urge to roll my eyes or to yell at her that she should behave normally. Do not yell at the patients on their first day here, that is not a really nice thing to do, I tell myself.
          Meanwhile, almost all the patients have been taken away by my colleagues. The only remaining one is the annoying girl. Great, amazing, f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c. I look down at the clipboard that I am holding, to make sure I do not call out the wrong name, that would not be perfect at all. My eyes scan the first name that is written down on the list.
          ‘Therese Scottsman,’ I read out loud, and look up at the brown haired girl. ‘I suppose that is you.’ The girl looks quite overwhelmed as she looks up at me too. Not to be rude, but it makes her look even more stupid, if not pathetic. I raise my eyebrow at her and take a few seconds to decide whether I should act warmhearted or not. I eventually decide to make her feel at ease, otherwise, it'll be even harder to work with her. I fake a smile. ‘If you would follow me, please?’ I turn my back on her and walk towards the examination room that has been assigned to me.
          ‘Have a seat,’ I demand Therese, still with that stupid smile plastered onto my face. ‘Let's get straight to the point. I'll have to check if you've brought any prohibited belongings with you. So basically, you can either work with me and make this kind of bearable for the both of us, or we'll do this the hard way a.k.a. I'll have to restrain you.’

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 21:21 ]

I just caught the wave in your eyes

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

Tears were already streaming down her face by just hearing me talk. Perhaps my assumptions had been wrong. Perhaps she wasn't easy at all... She started gasping for breath as she first attempted to protest verbally.
          'N-no,' she cried. Then she suddenly got on her feet, which alarmed me the slightest, but I remained leaned against my desk, all I did was unfold my hands from my chest to next to me. She ran towards the door -which I actually hadn't locked-, but before I could actually stop her from exiting (even though I knew she would never be able to leave, because of the security guards outside), she suddenly stopped herself in her tracks. Without bothering to turn around, I noticed her shoulders shivering as she cried. Jesus christ, what a wimp.
          'Please... I've got nothing on me,' she whimpered. Again, I sighed heavily, but this time I rubbed my eyes in the process. I waited to speak until I looked at her again. Well, her back...
          'Why are you crying?' I asked, noticeably getting tired of her sobbing. Even though she didn't face me, I did notice her hands going up to the buttons of her blouse, so at least that was coming on. I refused to leave her standing there, however.
          'Move away from the door,' I ordered, but before I gave her the chance to obey on herself, I walked towards her and gently pushed her away from the door, after which I locked it with the key that was already inside of it. The key landed in the pocket of my trousers. Instead of returning to my desk as I normally would, I looked at her from the door before approaching. I was getting impatient.
          Every small step I took towards her was very coördinated, and it made me land up within a regular personal space. I stood next to her, and I would have to move forward less than an inch for my chest to be against her shoulder.
          'You know, Lilith... I've got all day. But don't take that as an invitation to dawdle, you don't want test my patience, do you? Take off you clothes.'

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    “Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • Examine Room • Patient Reign

'Killian it is, then,' he mutters when I am examining him. 'My name is Henry Reign, 24 years old. Fluctuations in emotional status – or rather, depression – followed by suicidal tendencies. Or in other words, I’m here because I long the sweet release of death, and I’m not allowed to have it.' He looks doubtful for a while. 'I’m going to be honest with you,' he then says and looks me directly in the eyes. 'I won’t be here very long.' He looks down and starts picking at his bandages. 'Now, why are you here, Killian?'
          'Hm, very clever boy,' I say and scribble something down. 'I am here to help you live your life. I could say get better, but we both know that won't happen. That is why you are here. None of you will get better. You will just be dealt with.' I give him a crooked, half-hearted smile and look down at my notebook again. 'So, you tell me you have a severe depression and you won't be long here, probably because you are going to try and kill yourself. Ah, but mister Reign. You must understand that we won't let that happen. I can see you have been in several different places, but this place is serious. You will be looked over twenty-four seven. There won't be a chance to disappear. Trust me.' I take my pencil and put it to my lip while doubtfully looking around the small room that is for a big part covered with mirrors, posters and front covers of me, trophies and certificates.
          'You know mister Reign. I used to be sad too after my mother died, but the truth is... I got over it. I found something else to enjoy and you should do that too. So we are going to find out what you like most. So tell me, are you gay by any chance?'

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Examine Room • Doctor Galloway

'Miss Chau-Se,' he says and grabs my arm. I look at him with big eyes. Auch that hurts. 'I want you to sit down, be quiet and only talk when I ask you a question that needs an answer, okay?' he says and pushes me down on my chair.
          'Was that a question that needs answering?' I ask and tilt my head slightly.
          'So, my name is doctor Galloway and I won't allow any other name, you understand?' I nod and look at him, still with a smile on my face. I have taken a strand of hair between my fingers and drag my finger tops from the roots of my hair down to the bottom. While I look at him I keep repeating this action. 'Now, to continue where we left off, I want your socks and your pin. As you might have read in the leaflet, you aren't allowed to have own possessions here.'
          'That is so sad though,' I say. 'I don't want to give you my stuff, because that is all that I have left that is really me and otherwise there is no me anymore, because as you might have known...' I get up and slide towards him, putting my lips to his ears, 'I'm more me-s,' I whisper and get up again. I look at him and something a little darker twinkles in my eyes as I start repeating the thing with my hair again.
          'But okay here you go,' I say, suddenly in a much more cheerful voice. I take out my socks and throw them into his face. Then I take my pin and press it in his palm so the sharp end pierces his skin. 'Was that it, doctor Galloway?'

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2016 - 19:28 ]