• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall

Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha

PATIENTS
    Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic 1, 2
    Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

Once again the doctor sighed, causing Lilith to feel even more uncomfortable and pressured; it took her a while to open a few buttons, because her hands were so uncontrollably shaky.
    "Why are you crying?" he asked, noticeably annoyed; the young girl bit her lower lip, not answering his question. She didn't want him to know — she wanted no one to know. It was her little secret - hers, and Charles'. Edward then ordered her to move away from the door, but before Lilith could do something, he already pushed her away from it, surprisingly gentle. It didn't stop her from cringing, though. Her hands were now fiddling with the fourth button, her bra slowly getting exposed. A quiet whimper left her lips when he locked the door; Charles only grinned. His reaction to it made her believe she was only exaggerating, but no matter how hard she tried, she could hardly suppress the continuous panic attacks. It got even worse when the man got closer to her, step by step, making it hard for her to breathe; feeling as if she was being choked. Once he stood next to her, she slowly moved away from him, bit by bit, hoping he wouldn't notice.
    "You know, Lilith... I've got all day. But don't take that as an invitation to dawdle, you don't want test my patience, do you? Take off you clothes."
    "I-I'm sorry," she muttered with a small voice, but when she tried to speed up the process of unbuttoning her blouse, she only got more clumsy. The fourth button didn't cooperate and Lilith felt as if her heart was beating out of her chest. She barely knew him, but she was already terrified of his reaction. He made it clear he wasn't very patient, nor kind.
    "You're worthless," Charles snarled, still standing by the door, lurking at her. "You can't do anything right. Do you really want to disappoint your doctor the first hour you've met him? You have to spend a long time with him, Lilith. I wouldn't advice it."
    - "I-I'm trying," she hoarsely answered, the fourth button finally opening. She hastily moved on to the fifth, the sixth, leaving only two left.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

THERESE • SCOTTSMAN

Patient • 25 • Hysteria and paranoia • Examination room

A female doctor looked up to me.
          'I suppose that is you,' she said. I knew she was judging me as she looked at me, then again perhaps I wasn't giving her my most intelligent look, but I was confused, my mind still dwelling on Oscar. Somebody must've told him, but I didn't want him to know my whereabouts anymore. The woman faked a smile. Yes it was obvious that it wasn't genuine, and I honestly already didn't like her much already for doing this.
          'If you would follow me please?' After taking another quick look around the central hall, I followed her as she started walking. She enters a smaller room before me, and orders me to have a seat. I oblige, sitting down after a long stand.
          'Let's get straight to the point. I'll have to check if you've brought any prohibited belongings with you. So basically, you can either work with me and make this kind of bearable for the both of us, or we'll do this the hard way a.k.a. I'll have to restrain you.' I sighed as I took in her words.
          'Restrain me? I think I've been restrained enough in my past couple of years. Does Oscar know that I'm here?' I waited in silence for a bit but then repeated myself properly.
          'Does my husband know I'm here?' I asked again, in a deep and husky voice. 'I'm sure you bloody doctors told him. I don't want him seeing me ever again. Enough with the restraints, I'm not crazy, he did that to me. Don't you dare give me back to him when I get out of here,' I rambled as I crossed my arms in front of my chest in a rather defensive manner.

'They drive me crazy! They drive me fucking crazy!'

how dare you speak of grace

Katherine "Kath" Williams
    Nurse • sadist • examination room • with Dot

"I don't know," she answered.
    Kath closed her eyes, once again attempting to calm herself down. She hated those goddamn words. "I want to leave."
    That was it. The last push. "You don't know," Katherine repeated, "You retards NEVER fucking know!" She raised her voice, snapping. The woman furiously got up, taking big steps to approach the patient, her heels creating ticking-sounds as she moved. She then raised her hand, slapping Dorothy's cheek with force, immediately leaving a red mark. "ANSWER ME," Kath hissed, tangling her fingers in the girl's messy hair to pull her head closer so she could whipser in her ear. "You little brat better answer me. Because I can make your stay very, very nice, but also very, very difficult. You make the damn choice." Her grip tightened. "So you sit down, answer my damn questions so I can move on with this examination, do you fucking understand me?"
    And there she was. An hour earlier she had promised herself to remain calm, no matter what happens. It was to be expected, though. She's always had issues with controlling her anger. What use did it have, anyway? They deserved this. They deserved everything coming for them. They either cooperate, or not, and if they didn't it was just another good excuse to try some new experiments.
    Katherine let the girl go, took a step back and her facial features calmed down, as did her body. Her attitude changed in a matter of seconds.
    "So, Dorothy... When did you last hurt yourself?"

D E A T H is such a flirt. . .

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2016 - 20:28 ]

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

Doctor • 29 • Psychopathic • Examination room • with Lilith

'I-I'm sorry...' she muttered with a small voice.
          'Are you?' I asked, simply teasing a bit. I knew she was. She was terrified. It fed me. Every tiniest step she took away from me while fiddling with the buttons of her blouse, I took towards her. I wasn't going to let her get away, no staying close to her fed my need to frighten her a bit more each time. And that was what I would do.
          'I-I'm trying,' she said, and I'm not exactly sure to what, but at least one of the buttons finally got undone which allowed her to move further down. I, however, wasn't even patient enough to wait for that.
          I grabbed her two hands that had been struggling with the last two buttons, and stopped her in her progress. For a second I looked her face, from very close, indifferently. Then my look turned bitter and perhaps angry, as I pushed her hands away, grabbed the two sides of the fabric of her blouse, and pulled them apart. The buttons popped off and landed on the floor, making a racketing noise.
          I forcefully jerked the blouse from off of her shoulders, and completely off of her arms, and I threw the thing on the ground somewhere in a corner.
          After that, I walked to behind my desk and opened a drawer, out of which I got a cigar case and a box of matches. I carefully took out one cigar, and then lit a match to light it. After fluttering the match to extinguish the flame, I took my first whiff, smoke covering my face.
          I nodded at her expectantly. 'Go on then. Don't keep me waiting. Take it off, everything. I don't want to see a single piece of clothing remaining on your body.' I took another whiff, blowing out the smoke towards her this time as I took my stand in front and against my desk again.
          'You wouldn't want to make me angry, would you?' I grinned and even scoffed. 'You don't want to know what happens when a patient gets me angry. You may trust me to believe that. You don't want me to do anything bad to you, right? Then obey.'

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

Despite the fact he came closer with every step she took, Lilith kept on moving away, until her back hit the wall. She was so incredibly focused on trying to get the buttons open, that the doctor startled her immensely when he suddenly stopped her. She looked up with her big, brown eyes, filled with tears, red from crying. A light shimmer of hope was to be seen in them, though, thinking that there was maybe a small chance it was all just a test. After several seconds of silence that bit of hope shattered; he suddenly and roughly pushed her hands away, only to rip the blouse off her tiny body. A loud sob escaped her lips and Lily held her hand in front of her mouth to muffle the sounds, feeling ashamed. Edward walked away to light a cigar, leaving her standing there, trembling and terrified.
    "Go on then. Don't keep me waiting. Take it off, everything. I don't want to see a single piece of clothing remaining on your body."
    She stared at him for a little while. Not a single piece — she knew it was bad, but now it was a literal hell she couldn't escape. She was reliving the past she ran away from, and something inside her knew it wouldn't be the last time. She was completely powerless.
    When she still didn't move, he continued speaking. "You wouldn't want to make me angry, would you?"
    The grin on his face made her stomach turn, yet she shook her head weakly. No, she didn't want to make him angry. Absolutely not. "You don't want to know what happens when a patient gets me angry. You may trust me to believe that. You don't want me to do anything bad to you, right? Then obey."
    He didn't have to say more. Her fingers clenched themselves around the elastic band of her skirt, slowly pulling it down; after crying non stop, she now somewhat felt numb, the sobs finally having stopped with coming. Charles remained quiet, luckily.
    The fabric of the skirt sank onto the floor and Lily picked it up in an attempt to cover her body a little, as she rid herself of her bra and panties, hiding her most intimate parts. Embarrassed and exposed, she lowered her eyes, her heart still pounding.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

EDWARD • ISAAC • JONES

Doctor • 29 • Psychopathic • Examination room • with Lilith

She took the seam of her skirts and pulled it down as she finally stopped crying. She did pick it up again as she rid herself of her underwear, keeping it up to cover herself. That, of course, was not the intention I had meant.
          I clenched my cigar between upper and bottom lip as I slowly approached her, the soft heel of my shoe ticking the ground solidly.
          'Hush,' I told her, even though she already had hushed. Standing behind her, I grabbed her wrists and forced her to let go of her covering skirt, as well as forcing her to put her hands next to her body, and to expose herself whole.
          'Sh, sh, there you go.' I stepped away from the girl again, trusting her not to put her hands back where they were as soon as I let go of her. Gently pulling her away from the wall again, I set her up on the carpet so her feet wouldn't get all too cold, and then took my look around her.
          There was nothing on her. I couldn't righteously say that this was new information to me. Of course she had nothing on her. She was a timid, frightened little girl, and to myself I could be honest; I had only done this to her because I liked it and wanted to.
          After finishing my inspection, I went to stand at my desk again, although I made it clear to her that she wasn't to move until I had my say. I took a whiff of my cigar before speaking.
          'What are you so afraid of, Lilith?' I started off asking. 'What did you think I would do? Touch you? Abuse you? Rape you?' I let the words sink in for a bit, strengthening the effect by blowing out some smoke very slowly. Then I grinned.
          'You must be very stupid to think this is the first time I see a female patient like this. I'm a doctor. I went to medical school, I am certified, there is nothing wrong about this.' Would she accept that as truth? I wondered. 'If only you hadn't made such a mess of it yourself. This won't be the last time you'll have to do this. Or I'll have to do it for you. Now put your clothes back on and we'll get to questions.'

HENRY NICHOLAS REIGN

24 • Depressed/Suicidal • Patient

“Hm, very clever boy,” he states, all the while scribbling something down – making me wonder what it might be. “I am here to help you live your life. I could say get better, but we both known that won’t happen. That is why you are here. None of you will get better. You’ll just be dealt with.” Even though I recognize the truth in his words, they manage to be endlessly hurtful. The fact that a smile manages to follow these words, however, worries me even more. “So, you tell me you have a severe depression and you won’t be long here, probably you are going to try and kill yourself. Ah, but mister Reign. You must understand that we won’t let that happen. I can see you have been in several different places, but this place is serious. You will be looked over twenty-four seven. There won’t be a chance to disappear. Trust me.”
          I swallow away a sour taste in my mouth, preventing my last meal to end up all over the floor as I’m overcome with nausea. Something about the way he was talking, managed to get a grip on me – and this on my first day, which I thoroughly hate. Without really realizing it, I have stopped picking my bandage and sit here without any movement, unable to hide that I have been honestly startled and am trying to find a way through a chaos of thoughts. They can’t possibly keep an eye on us at all times, right? Yet somehow, I now realize this place really isn’t messing around.
          ”You know mister Reign. I used to be sad too after my mother died, but the truth is… I got over it. I found something else to enjoy and you should do that too. So we are going to find out what you like most. So tell me, are you gay by any chance?”
          Within a second, I again look him directly in the eyes, tensing up every muscle in my body when I’m suddenly filled with emotion. No, even more; I am filled with rage, as if I’m suddenly forced to go in a complete defense-modus and have no time to wallow in my lack of energy.
          I grit my hands around the armrests of my seat, forcing myself to stay put. “How dare you even ask that question? I’m married and not one of them heathens,” I groan between my teeth and get up from my seat, unknowingly taking a rather threatening stance. “If this is your idea of finding something I enjoy, you’re sincerely fucked up, Killian.” Am I yelling? I might be. I’m not even sure anymore at this point of the conversation, if it can even be named as such right now. I glance over to the door and take a step back from him. “If I were to walk out that door right now and do what I desire to do, how are you even going to stop me?” I scoff, though my nonchalance is all but convincing. I’m panicking, I realize now - two minutes with him and I have found panic. How is this even possible? I will not allow them to get this power over me, nor be their prisoner for eternity. “You people will have no control over me.”

[ bericht aangepast op 17 nov 2016 - 22:10 ]

A girl who wonders.

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • Examine Room • Patient Reign

I look at him while I see his eyes fill with emotions. Sadness. Anger. Rage. He grabs the armrests and is apparently fighting the urge to jump on me. I guess that answers my question. 'How dare you even ask that question? I’m married and not one of them heathens,' he groans and gets up. I keep scribbling some words down. "Has anger problems. Gets very offensive if I ask him an innocent question. He is married and seems to think me asking if he is gay as a personal insult." 'If this is your idea of finding something I enjoy, you’re sincerely fucked up, Killian. If I were to walk out that door right now and do what I desire to do, how are you even going to stop me? You people will have no control over me.' I look up at him and put my notebook away. I then walk to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I push him down on the chair and put my hands on the armrests so I can lean over him.
          'I would stop trying to scare me. You lack the energy to take me on so do not even try. Apparently I already do have control over you, because you let my question influence your behavior. It was a simple question as to see how you would respond. You could have just answered "no", but since you got all defensive, I have reason to believe you are gay. Not that is any of importance, like I said, it was just a question.' I get up straight again and walk over to my desk and bend over to the mirror to put a strand of hair right that has fallen out of place. I then turn around and take my notebook again.
          'So, you are married. How would you describe your marriage and the person you are married with?'

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

Norman Richard Galloway

Doctor — 35 years old — examine room — Stas

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

She starts talking about her hair pin and her socks and to be honest, it's annoying as hell. It is the only thing she has left, blah, blah. Pure nonsense and I want her to shut up as quickly as possible.
          '... as you might have known.. I'm more me-s,' she whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes again. She's getting on my nerves.
          'I know you are,' I tell her and I look straight at her, 'that's why you are here.' Boom.
          All of a sudden her mood changes again and she throws her socks into my face. I sigh and throw them into the bin next to my desk. Then she pierces the sharp end of her pin in the skin of my hand and I sigh again. She's not really building up some good karma at the moment. I also throw away the hairpin and Iook at my hand, another war wound from the battle against mental illnesses. Well. 'Was that it, doctor Galloway?' she asks and I look at her straight.
          'Let's move on, shall we?' I ask and I look at her file in front of me. I take a pen and I look at the Chinese-looking girl. 'Right, Miss Chau-Se, be honest with me,' I start a new sentence and I once again look down at the written letters of her file. It's very big and it contains a lot of papers, she has been through a lot. Or it would be better to describe it as that she has put other people through a lot. 'Do you often feel like hurting others and yourself?' I then ask. I think I might know the answer, given the shallow wound in the palm of my hand.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 nov 2016 - 21:46 ]

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Dorothy Margaret "Dot" Crawford

Patient — 24 years old — examination room — Katherine

I will end you! I will fucking end you!

I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. But I couldn't help myself. I just want to get out of this freaking place and this nurse is driving me even crazier! My hands are shaking even more now and I feel an angry rage coming up in me, my blood feels like boiling.
          A slap against my cheek wakes me up from my racing thoughts and I look at the woman in front of me, now screaming at me and tangling her fingers in my blonde hair. She's not just talking to me and telling me what to do or say, but she's just threatening me! The anger inside of me makes me want to hit her right away, a firm slap in her face would do her good.
          But then she lets me go and I look at her. Her attitude and look in her eyes change immediately and for a minute I don't really know what to do.
          'So, Dorothy...' she proceeds like nothing happened. 'When did you last hurt youself?' she asks. It's only then I feel pain in the palms of my hands. Before answering I look down at my fists and I open them. I see tiny drops of blood on the palms of my hands and I sigh. Damn it.
          'I never hurt myself,' I softly answer. Now the nurse, Katherine, is a bit nicer, all the anger in my body just went away quickly. I don't know what to feel or what to do, it sucks. The drops of blood intrigue me, I keep looking at it without paying attention to the nurse in front of me anymore. I like blood.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

HENRY NICHOLAS REIGN

24 • Depressed/Suicidal • Patient

Quite unexpectedly, I feel his hand take a firm grip around my shoulder, and as he pushes me back down on my seat, I tiredly comply – though every fiber in my being tells me to resist.
          ”I would stop trying to scare me. You lack the energy to take me on so do not even try. Apparently I already I do have control over you, because you let my question influence your behavior. It was a simple question as to see how you would respond. You could have just answered ‘no’, but since you got all defensive, I have reason to believe you are gay. Not that it is of any importance, like I said, it was just a question.” Within a few seconds I see him strut over to the mirror, as to fix up his hair – not quite the time, but alright.
          Only then does he turn around again, taking out that damned notebook of his. “So, you are married. How would you describe your marriage and the person you are married with?”
          Mindlessly I go over my options, deciding which is the easiest road to take – however I feel exhausted, again, by the short outburst of emotion. And even more, it had little to no effect on the person before me. “She’s very beautiful,” I start telling in honesty. “Mostly kind-hearted. Not that bright, but that’s okay – and I haven’t spoken to her in several months.” I allow my fingers to glide over the place my wedding-ring used to be, one I’m no longer allowed to wear within these premises. “Perhaps that might be better.” I search for his eyes, opening my mouth as if I’m going to continue, but then thoughtfully press my lips together once again.
          ”I’m not gay. Not solely because it’s a crime, but simply because it’s the truth.” I start plucking at my bandages once again, getting annoyed with the itch underneath. “How much longer is this going to continue, Killian? I’d very much like to go to bed.”
          ”And you never really answered my question. What brings you here? Seems only fair, I suppose; an answer from me for an answer from you.”

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2016 - 0:11 ]

A girl who wonders.

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

Patient • 22 • PTSD • Examination room • Adaline

His stare was pointless. It had no specific direction. He was not looking at something. Or someone. The other patients already were taken away by their doctors, locked away behind these doors. No threat anymore. For now. Lukas was all alone. He leaned against a wall. His heart still beat faster than was healthy.
          Lukas was well aware of the fact that he could not use this wall as a support any longer and that he had to meet the human, a doctor. But Lukas was not calm yet, he did not want to give this doctor a wrong first impression about him. He did not want to freak out already.
          Lukas placed his hand on the spot where his heart was and started whispering calming words to himself. It was all safe now, the monsters were all gone.
          After a couple minutes Lukas finally managed to calm himself down enough. He was able to move again. Carefully, Lukas headed to the examination room. However, as soon as Lukas got closer to that door, he felt his heartbeat raising again. What if the human was already in the room? What if the human started asking him a million questions? He stopped walking.
          Lukas closed his eyes. Tried not to panic. Tried not to freak out. This doctor was a human, not a monster. He had never seen the human before. Not a monster. Not a.. Monster?
          An almost inaudible, but scared cry left his mouth when behind him a door opened and shut again. He was too afraid to turn around. Open the door, open the.. Door. The human you have never met before is in that room. Safe there. Go inside.
          Still afraid of the sound he had just heard, he hurried to the door and opened it, finding out there was no human inside that room. Lukas set a few steps into the room and looked around.
          ”Human?” He asked. “No human?” Lukas was very confused. “B-But..” Lukas closed the door behind him and walked around. No human - where was the human? Lukas sat down on the comfortable chair. Was it the chair of the doctor? Lukas did not know.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 nov 2016 - 23:08 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Examine Room • Doctor Galloway

'I know you are,' he says and looks directly into my eyes. 'that's why you are here.' He doesn't seem to be bothered by me piercing is hand and my lip twitches in slight annoyance.
          'Let's move on, shall we?' he tells me and looks at the file. 'Right, Miss Chau-Se, be honest with me,' he says while going through the gigantic file in front of him. I drop down on the chair and look at the ceiling, sighing deeply. 'Do you often feel like hurting others and yourself?' he asks me. I tilt my head and think about the question.
          'Yes,' I suddenly his, but it doesn't at all sound like my own voice. It almost sounds like the hissing of a snake. I lean forward on my chair and the twinkle completely dissapears from my eyes. My hair falls half in front of my face and a sadistic smirk plays with the corners of my mouth. 'Others mostly. People are useless human beings. Me - as a goddess - I have the right to punish them for the mistakes they make.' I get up and start walking around again. 'What on earth am I wearing? I demand something else. As the Queen of the Underworld I can't go around wearing this and what do you think you are doing? Trying to force me in to playing along with your little game.' I walk over to him and frown. I take the papers out of his hand and look closely at them. 'What is this? Why are you keeping files on me. You have no idea who I am you little peasant!'

[ bericht aangepast op 17 nov 2016 - 23:48 ]

Dr. Adaline Baker

28 Doctor Examination Lukas

Worried I stare at the door before me, knowing behind it is the examination room in which both Edward and his patient are currently residing. I lift up my hand, telling myself to knock – but hesitate a few seconds. Would it be alright to interrupt his examination? Perhaps not, however this was important. I needed to speak to him, as soon as possible. So with self-proclaimed courage I repeatedly plant my fist on the door and eventually try the door handle, only to find it locked. As an unusual feeling overcomes me, I wonder what he might be doing – although part of me knows. Edward, for all intents and purposes, wasn’t always the best of man, so with utter compassion I step away and leave him to whatever he was doing to her – making my way to my examination-room.
          Once inside, I immediately see the young man seated before my desk. Lukas Heathford, age 22 – diagnosed with severe PTSD and the additional hallucinations. Now, as I see him, it isn’t hard to see that the boys posture reveals there’s a lot going on in his mind – and I am more than curious to what it might be.
          Calmly I make my way towards my desk and sit down before him. “You must be Lukas,” I state with a kind smile, taking in his appearance. He’s rather handsome too, I must say. “My name is Dr. Adaline Baker, I’ll be doing your initial examination and eventually check if you are carrying anything that is prohibited within this facility. Not to worry, we’ll start with a little chat, alright?” I take out his file and a new piece of paper, penning down his name and age.
          I calmly search for his eyes, hoping to put him even the slightest bit at ease. “How are you feeling, Lukas? Can you tell me why you are here?”

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2016 - 0:31 ]

A girl who wonders.

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

Patient • 22 • PTSD • examination-room • Adaline[/15]

As soon as Lukas had taken place on the chair, the door opened. It was a woman. Lukas looked up for a second, to look at her. She calmly walked to her side of the desk.
          ”You must be Lukas.” A kind smile followed. I tried my best to give her a smile back, but my mouth muscles were not feeling like doing that. My eyes scanned the face of the woman. She looked young, but older than me. A few years older perhaps. Would this be her first day here? Or week? Was I her first patient? Or her second maybe? Hundreds of questions went through my head, when I realised I had been quiet for several minutes now.
          Yes, yes.. I am Lukas,” He answered quickly, looking at her for a second before focusing on the wall again. Hehad learnt not to look at people. It would make them angry, if he stared at them. Humans did not like staring. Neither did their monsters.
          Lukas heard her voice again. She was telling him something. Adaline Baker, was that the name? Examination, something with prohibited.. That is all he heard. Lukas nodded, not wanting to talk to her.
          “How are you feeling, Lukas? Can you tell me why you are here?” This question scared him. He had to talk about himself. Lukas stared at the wall, hoping some pre-made answer would appear that he could give her. Lukas did not want to answer, so he just shrugged.
          He heard some growls behind him, they had found him again. Lukas squeaked and grabbed the armrests.
          ”They are behind me.” Lukas looked at the doctor and then back at the wall.
          “They want to kill me.” He whispered.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2016 - 16:21 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.