• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall

Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha

PATIENTS
    Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic 1, 2
    Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Dr. Adaline Baker

28 Doctor Examination Lukas

I try to pinpoint the behavior of the young man in front of me, quickly realizing how utterly uncomfortable he really is. No, It’s even more – he seems terrified, as if simply my being here poses a deadly threat to him. With nothing but compassion I look at him, awaiting his answer, trying to think of any way to make this easier for him, until I note a change in his posture. Now staring at the wall behind him, he seems to have seen something endlessly scary.
          For a second he glances back at me and I see the fear in his eyes, until he turns again. “They are behind me. They want to kill me,” he whispered in panic, causing me to worry immediately and glance around the room, taking in every detail of it.
          ”Lukas..” I begin with a soft, kind voice – as to not to startle him. Not that I fear him, however if he were to react in an aggressive way, I – with my rather small posture – wouldn’t be a match for him, even making me consider taking a second to go find one of my male colleagues. Yet instead, I stay. “There’s no one here, but you and me. No one is going to hurt you.” Slowly I get up from my chair and walk towards him, eventually leaning on the desk right in front of him. “Just take a deep breath, okay? You are safe here, we are going to take care of you. There is nothing to worry about, do you understand that?”
          I take a deep breath. “Can you tell me what you see or hear? Just describe it to me, so I can understand, okay?.”

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2016 - 18:36 ]

A girl who wonders.

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

Patient • 22 • PTSD • examination-room • Adaline

”Lukas..” Her voice came from far - it was very quiet. Lucas did not respond on it. He was in his own scary world. He closed his eyes, he did not want to see anything. He did not want to see the monsters.
          He re-opened his eyes. Sobs left his mouth when hearing it again. He tried to focus on the lovely voice of the woman, the human who was in this room together with him. “There’s no one here, but you and me. No one is going to hurt you.” He wished he could actually believe that.
          The doctor continued talking. “Just take a deep breath, okay? You are safe here, we are going to take care of you. There is nothing to worry about, do you understand that?” Lukas took a deep breath and nodded. However, he did not actually believe her. Safe was a non-existent thing, nowhere on this planet he would be safe from the creatures. Not even in his grave.
          “Can you tell me what you see or hear? Just describe it to me, so I can understand, okay?” Lukas shook his head, he did not want to tell her. It would make them angry, he did not want to make them angry. Angry monsters were scaring him, more than they already did when not angry.
          ”I… I… I can not do that,” he whispered. “I-It will upset them.” He looked up at the woman standing in front of him. His eyes were teary. He tried to gave her a smile, but he failed.
          Lukas bit his lip, he wanted to get out of this place. Very badly. He sat on his chair for a couple minutes, before he stood up out of nowhere and ran to the door, desperately trying to open it.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2016 - 15:42 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Dr. Adaline Baker

The moment he let out the first sob, my heart started to break. The young man was struggling, more than he himself could handle – and that’s where we were supposed to come in. However right now he just needed to calm himself down, before we’d be forced to take more invasive measure – like sedatives or even the straitjacket and isolation from others. And even though I have never enjoyed resorting to these simple actions, I would if I need to.
          ”I- I- I cannot do that,” Lukas whispered clearly terrified, “I-it will upset them.” For a mere second he tried to give me a smile, though there wasn’t anything convincing about it. Something instantly confirmed, when he suddenly got up and tried to make a break for it, as he reached for the door.
          ”Lukas!” I state in utter shock and make my way to the door as well, instantly grabbing his wrist and pulling him back a little. “You need to calm down, right now,” I say firmly, though truth is that I am undeniably worried. He did not seem aggressive, however fear was a strange thing – and it could cause people to react completely out of the ordinary. A fact which, especially now my pregnancy was certain to me, kept me on my toes in this situation. “There is no one here, part from you and me – and I am certainly not going to hurt you. I never would. But if you don’t take a seat again, I’ll be forced to confine or sedate you. I need you to understand that.”
          My other hand I fold tenderly around his chin, forcing him to look me in the eyes. “Look at me, Lukas,” I order him, starting to take deep, clear breaths with the hope he’ll follow my lead. “Just breathe with me, and when you’re ready to sit down again, just let me know.”

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2016 - 1:59 ]

A girl who wonders.

Norman Richard Galloway

Doctor — 35 years old — examine room — Stas

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

'Yes,' she answers. Her voice suddenly changes and I look up at the girls, while I click my pen and start taking some notes. I believe I'm getting to know Persephone now, and my thoughts are being confirmed when she looks at me again with a smirk on her face. Damn, this girl's got some problems.
          'Others mostly. People are useless human beings. Me — as a goddess — I have the right to punish them for the mistakes they make,' she tells me. I'm not very impressed with her arguments, but I stay quiet and I wait until she is done with her little tantrum. . 'What on earth am I wearing? I demand something else. As the Queen of the Underworld I can't go around wearing this and what do you think you are doing? Trying to force me in to playing along with your little game. What is this? Why are you keeping files on me. You have no idea who I am you little peasant!'
          She takes the files out of my hands and starts looking through them. I shake my head and take them back and I lie them on the table. After that, I look back at Anastasia, or maybe I should call her Persephone, as Queen of the Underworld', as she calls herself.
          'Right, Miss Chau-Sé,' I start again and I smile at her. I like playing with my patients, certainly when they act like they rule the world. 'When was the last time you hurt youself, or somebody else?' I ask. I won't call her 'Queen' of 'Persephone', I just won't. Her parents gave her the name Anastasia, so I will all her that.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Lilith"Lily" Stanbury
    Patient • schizophrenia • examination room • with Edward

Lilith closed her eyes when he forced her to let go of the skirt; she felt exposed and humiliated. Closing her eyes was a weak attempt to make her feel like she was not there, like it was not happening. As soon as Edward spoke, though, the short-lived illusion broke again.
    "Sh, sh, there you go."
    He gently pulled her onto the carpet, which warmed up her feet immediately — it didn't stop her body from shaking, though. She had no idea what was going to happen. Charles went to stood behind her, again placing one hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. I told you it would be fine. You overreact."
    Lilith opened her eyes, seeing how her doctor was inspecting her. It made her skin crawl; she just wanted to get out. Be anywhere but here.
    "What are you so afraid of, Lilith? What did you think I would do? Touch you? Abuse you? Rape you?" he said, making her look away again. His grin sickened her.
    "I- I don't know," she quietly said, "I... I guess."
    "You must be very stupid to think this is the first time I see a female patient like this. I'm a doctor. I went to medical school, I am certified, there is nothing wrong about this. If only you hadn't made such a mess of it yourself. This won't be the last time you'll have to do this. Or I'll have to do it for you. Now put your clothes back on and we'll get to questions."
    Lilith looked up; she was right, he just confirmed it for her. It won't be the last time. "W-why not? I have nothing on me, and I will never have!" New, fresh panic boiled up. Going through this procedure again, and again, and again... She couldn't do it. Lilith rapidly picked up her clothes - she was slow with taking them off, but faster than anything with putting them back on. It felt like a protection.
    She brushed her hands across her face, inhaling deeply. She kept standing on the exact same spot, though, waiting for the questions, too scared to do anything Edward didn't mention.

"Even hell can get comfy once you've settled in."

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Elaine Ophelia Hershey
    ‘I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to cure you.’
    Doctor • 28 • Major OCD issues & obsessed with perfection • Examination room/office • Therese

Call me a sadist, but I actually was hoping the woman would freak out or something after I'd said I would restrain her if she wouldn't be cooperative. But unfortunately, the only thing I get is a sigh. Just a very deep sigh.
          ‘Restrain me? I think I've been restrained enough in my past couple of years. Does Oscar know that I'm here?’ Oscar? Who the Hell is Oscar? Am I supposed to know who this guy is? Luckily, Therese repeats herself after a moment of silence.
          ‘Does my husband know I'm here?’, she asked and I raised my eyebrow at her. Why would his wife's whereabouts be unknown to him? Like seriously, isn't that the reason why you're in a relationship with somebody in the first place? Because you trust each other enough and all? ‘I'm sure you bloody doctors told him. I don't want him seeing me ever again. Enough with the restraints, I'm not crazy, he did that to me. Don't you dare give me back to him when I get out of here.’ I almost get a splitting headache from her voice alone, let alone her rambling and whining. I close my eyes for a short while as I hold the bridge of my nose between my index finger and thumb. This is going to be a long-long day.
          ‘First of all, I'd like you to call me doctor Hershey instead of bloody doctor,’ I snap at her and cross my arms. ‘Second of all, I hope you do realize you will never get out of here. I don't care if you're okay with that or not, it is what it is. Additionally, I don't know if your husband knows that you are here, and to be honest, I don't care about that either. You better learn to deal with it, and fast, thank you very much.’ My gaze falls on the hairpin in her hair and something shiny and glimmery around her ring finger. I take the hairpin out of her hair and almost rip the ring off her finger. ‘I'll keep these with me.’ I say with a smile and bat my lashes at the woman. I put both the hairpin and ring in a small box and lock it. I take a pen and my notebook out of my pocket and look at Therese. 'So, Therese, what's wrong with you?'

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2016 - 17:34 ]

I just caught the wave in your eyes

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

”Lukas!” She stated in utter shock as she made her way to the door as well, instantly grabbing his wrist. She pulled him back, Lukas looked at her with big eyes. What was she doing?
          Lukas noticed how her mouth opened and heard her voice saying some words. “You need to calm down, right now.” He looked at the woman and softly nodded. He was well aware of that, but easier said than done.
          “There is no one here, part from you and me – “ If only this human knew what had entered this room.
          “ – and I am certainly not going to hurt you. I never would.” Lukas wished he could believe these words, her promise. But Lukas knew better, as soon as the monster in her appeared, she would love to hurt him.
          ”But if you don’t take a seat again, I’ll be forced to confine or sedate you. I need you to understand that.” Confine or sedate you - these words gave him shivers down his spine.
          ”That is cruel, you’re cruel,” he whispered, not looking at the woman. However, her other hand she soon folded tenderly around his chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.
          “Look at me, Lukas.” He had no other choice now. Adeline took clear, deep breathes, but he didn’t quite get why. He looked at her, very confused, but also scared. He wanted her to let go of him. Right now.
          ”Let go of me,” he whispered, trying to pull his wrist out of her hand. When that did not quite work out, he started to freak out again. “Let go!” he now yelled at her, first pulling his wrist out with force and then his chin with more care.
          Lukas stared at Adaline. He did not quite know what to do now. The door was certainly locked, it would only be a waste of time to try that again. Lukas still heard some growling behind him, giving him the confirmation that they had not left him yet. Lukas closed his eyes, he took a deep breathe, begging for them to leave. Which they - of course - did not want to.
          As soon as Lukas felt her breath in his neck, he knew it was time to flee the room. He ran to the wall in front of him and touched it on different spots, expecting a secret pathway to appear.
          “Help me,” he cried. “Let me out!”
          After a couple of minutes of running across the room and begging the wall to set him free, he fell down on his knees. He had given up. Soft cries left his mouth as he sat down on the ground and stared at the wall again.
          ”Adaline?” he whispered.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2016 - 20:39 ]

Dr. Adaline Baker

“Let go of me,” he initially whispered, getting louder as the seconds passed, “Let go!” With brute force he released himself from my soft grip and I took a few steps back, afraid he might try to hurt me out of pure panic. Just in time, I realized, as he started running around the room – desperate to find an escape. To my confusion he even started touching the wall, as if he wanted another pathway to appear in front of him. His hallucinations were a lot more severe than I had initially thought, and yet I felt so sorry for him. Something so present, would be hard to cure – maybe impossible even. His chances of ever leaving here, were vastly evaporating with every step he took.
          ”Help me! Let me out!”
          Overwhelmed I take another few steps back, considering my options. He didn’t hurt me, and as I saw him moving around the room, I didn’t think he would – however he couldn’t continue like this. I thought of going to get help, however I didn’t want him to be isolated from the others, honestly believing that social interaction will eventually help him. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if his cries for help were to be heard by others.
          Just as I told myself to take action, the young man fell to his knees in complete exhaustion and I hear a soft whisper leave his lips: “Adaline?”
          With slow, careful steps – as to not to scare the terrified boy, he didn’t seem older now – I make my way towards him and tenderly place my hands on his shoulders. “Sssht,” I shush him. “Everything’s going to be okay. We’ll help you the best way we can, no one’s going to kill you.” Softly I try to guide him towards the chair in front of my desk, eventually placing a glass of water in front of him, after I have poured it out. “Just.. take a few sips and try to calm down, okay?”
          In the meanwhile I took out my notepad and hastily scribbled a few things down. Severe hallucinations and paranoia. Constant fear someone’s going to hurt him. Won’t function in society. Electroshock-therapy? Before anyone can see, I place the piece of paper in his dossier.
          ”Lukas, can you please tell me what happened just now? And then you can go, let’s not stretch this examination longer than needed, as I can see it’s taking a toll on you. I’ll just need to check whether you have anything with you that’s not allowed here.”

A girl who wonders.

LUKAS “LUKA” HEATHFORD

With slow, careful steps he heard her making her way towards the boy after he called for her. He felt her hands on her shoulders, but this time - it did not frighten me.
          “Sssht,” she shushed him. “Everything’s going to be okay. We’ll help you the best way we can, no one’s going to kill you.” Lukas nodded. Adaline sounded so genuine, as if she actually believed what she just said. As if they could actually help him. Lukas was a lost case, as his previous doctors always told him just before they sent him away to a higher-security asylum.
          She softly tried to guide him towards the chair in front of her desk and Lukas followed her, not having the energy left to fight against her. Not even wanting to, actually. Adaline filled a glass of water and placed it in front of him.
          “Just.. take a few sips and try to calm down, okay?” Lukas nodded and did as she wished. He grabbed the glass of the table and held it tight between his shaky hands, trying to take a few sips out of it. He did not notice what the woman was doing while he was trying not to spill all of the water over himself when drinking.
          ”Lukas, can you please tell me what happened just now? And then you can go, let’s not stretch this examination longer than needed, as I can see it’s taking a toll on you. I’ll just need to check whether you have anything with you that’s not allowed here.” Lukas bit his lip and kept biting on it until he tasted some blood.
          ”It is not relevant information,” Lukas whispered. He did not want to relapse everything that happened just now by having to tell her all about it.
          ”Can we not skip this part and continue with the search for prohibited things?” Lukas then asked.
          ”Not that I have anything prohibited with me,” he ended his talk. He had spoken enough for today.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 nov 2016 - 23:46 ]

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • Examine Room • Patient Reign

'She’s very beautiful,' he starts telling me. 'Mostly kind-hearted. Not that bright, but that’s okay – and I haven’t spoken to her in several months. Perhaps that might be better.' He explains to me. I take in his words and scribble down what he has just told me. 'I’m not gay. Not solely because it’s a crime, but simply because it’s the truth. How much longer is this going to continue, Killian? I’d very much like to go to bed. And you never really answered my question. What brings you here? Seems only fair, I suppose; an answer from me for an answer from you.'
          'Ho ho, I know I'm not Santa Klaus, but calm down on the question part. To answer your first one. I am going to take as long as I see fit. So, this might take a while.' I grin slightly. 'Also, I know you are not gay because I read your papers, but I just like to get people on edge. Seemed like a fun start, don't you think? I was trying to get a bit of a reaction out of you and mostly that works.' I take a few seconds to formulate an answer on his next question. 'I am here because I am the most brilliant doctor there is in this country - and probably in this entire world - and I am the only one up for the task of curing you lot,' I say in honesty with a dashing smile spreading across my face. My pearly white show and I close my mouth again before I blind him with my shimmer. We wouldn't want that now would we.
          'I am fine with an answer for an answer. You see, I'm very interesting. Okay, so what makes you feel so miserable if your wife is so perfect?'

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Examine Room • Doctor Galloway

He takes the papers back and places them on the table. I put my hands to my hips and stand in front of him with my chin held high, looking much taller then I did before.
          'Right, Miss Chau-Sé. When was the last time you hurt yourself, or somebody else?' he asks. I frown slightly and shake my head. I start pacing around the office and take my long hair, braiding it in a beautiful french braid.
          'You can call me "My Queen",' I tell him. I then take a moment to think about his question. 'The last time I hurt myself or someone else? Let me think. I do not remember ever hurting myself. My king sometimes does though. He keeps me hidden here in this dark world while I only get to go up to make sure you mundane get to enjoy spring time. So you should call me your Queen. On an other note, I have not recently hurt anyone.' I look at him and take his hand. 'Except maybe you.' I grin weakly and lean closer to him.
          'Why do we talk about such subjects?' I ask and bite my lip, looking into his eyes. 'While we could be doing so much... different things.' I let my finger glide over his jawline and then pull back. I walk back towards the window at the opposite of the room. I place my hands on the window seal and close my eyes as I enjoy the sunlight falling down on me.

HENRY NICHOLAS REIGN

24 • Depressed/Suicidal • Patient

’Ho ho, I know I’m not Santa Klaus, but calm down the question part,’ he states, ‘To answer your first one. I am going to take as long as I see fit.’ I sigh, not hiding my discontent for even the slightest second. ‘Also, I know you are not gay because I read your papers, but I just like to get people on edge Seemed like a fun start, don’t you think? I was trying to get a bit of a reaction out of you and mostly that works.’
          I furrow my brows for merely a moment. It seems as if this is simply a joke to him, a sick game in which he has the power and I have no choice but to comply.
          ’I am here because I am the most brilliant doctor there is in this country – and probably in this entire world – and I am the only one up for the task of curing you lot.’ The smile surrounding his lips makes me believe he’s convinced he’s telling nothing but truth. ‘I’m fine with an answer for an answer. You see, I’m very interesting. Okay, so what makes you feel so miserable if your wife is so perfect?’
          Again I raise an eyebrow, sinking into my own thoughts for a second. I have wondered about this so often myself, as I have every reason to live a happy, fulfilling life. I had a decent job, nice home and beautiful wife who loved me dearly – even when the feeling wasn’t always that mutual, when the disease started taking over. And yet, I am unable to find any kind of happiness, completely taken over by what I can only describe as utter emptiness.
          I look up, studying the person in front of me – deciding observing him might be better than getting lost in my own mind. ‘You seem very sure of yourself,’ I say mindlessly, perhaps even more to myself than Killian, ‘I don’t know whether that’s a good thing, or a rather bad one. Not that I really care, I suppose. Though you should know I don’t enjoy being played with.’ Reaching the last sentence I search for his eyes, finally directing myself to him.
          ’Is it- though? Is this a game to you, Killian?’ I wonder aloud, slumping down on the chair and continuously plucking at the bandages. I wanted them to come off, I wanted to see the result of my madness. But focus, Henry, an answer for an answer.
          ’I don’t know why I have this curse,’ I state tiredly, ‘Nor do the 5 other doctors who tried to figure it out. Tell me Killian, as you are the best,” I mock him, “Why do I feel miserable?”

A girl who wonders.

Dr. Adaline Baker

I visually take in the boy sitting before me. Boy, though he’s not even that much younger than I am, however I currently can’t help seeing him as anything other than frail, terrified creature – not the strong man he has the potential to be. Or does he, really? He seems so far gone that any positive evolution might be nothing more than false hope. Yet even false hope is better than none at all, I suppose.
          ’It is not relevant information,’ he whispers, after having taken a few sips of water, and I can’t prevent myself from sighing. Even if he doesn’t want to talk about it, I have to find a way to make him, a part of my job I’m not particularly fond of. ‘Can we not skip this part and continue with the search for prohibited things? Not that I have anything prohibited with me.’
          I visibly frown, still worried about him, but eventually nod. ‘If that’s what you want, I won’t fight you on it,’ I state with a worried smile and get up from my comfortable desk chair, walking towards him. ‘Can you please stand up?’ The moment he does, I begin patting down his arms and chest, meeting his eyes only once in a while. Every one of my movements is performed with nothing but tenderness, and even though I enjoy the softness of his clothes and skin on my fingers, I don’t allow him to notice this – keeping a strictly professional glance.
          ’Eventually you’ll have to talk to me,’ I inform him both softly and kindly, moving over towards his back. ‘I won’t be able to help you without.’ Then I allow myself to let my hands glide over his pants, eventually taking a necklace from his pocket. With a sense of doubt I stare at it, as I want him so have this – probably rather precious – item with him, but my instincts tell me that his fluctuating emotions and paranoia might use it to harm others. It wouldn’t be the first time someone was chocked with something like this.
          After completing search, I walk back over to my desk and take a seat. ‘I’ll have to confiscate this for now, I’m afraid. Yet perhaps over time, you can have it back. I’ll take good care of it either way,’ I apologize and place the item onto my desk. ‘Now Lukas, are you certain there isn’t anything you can share with me? Even the smallest detail might me a step in the right direction.’

A girl who wonders.

MT, is there any way for me to start in this rpg?

Scythe schreef:
    MT, is there any way for me to start in this rpg?

//The Chat Topic is actually for asking that kind of stuff so this won't be full with questions, but I think it's possible for you to join a doctor and patient, because we don't have enough doctors at the moment. If the other one are fine with it you could jump in with one of my characters?