• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    † Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    † Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    † Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall
    †
    † Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    † Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    † Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha
    †

PATIENTS
    † Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    † Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    † Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    † Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    † Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    † Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    † Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    † Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    † Roletopic
    † Chattopic 1, 2
    † Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY
    "No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky."

35 • DOCTOR • ALCOHOL ADDICTION • ANASTASIA’S ROOM • ANASTASIA

Anastasia pulls me onto the bed and I decide to lie down beside her. She pulls the covers over our bodies and I wrap my arm around her frail body and pull her closer to me.
          'Yes, I closed the door,' I tell her and I close my eyes.
          'We are safe. You were a lot nicer than other people were to me.' Now I open my eyes again and I look at the girl as she shows several scars on her chest and arms and I bite my lip. I didn't even notice when we were completely naked and making love. Having sex, I mean. 'I didn't do these ones myself. They were done to me. Not all of them, though. This one I had to do myself, because one of my doctors loved the idea of someone harming themselves and it got him excited. It is strange how some doctors seem to be even more messed up then their patients.' I swallow. 'You are not though. Messed up, I mean. Just a little. But I think everyone is a little crazy. I am just a bit too crazy.'
          I keep quiet for a while and I push the covers down more so I can have a proper look at her body. 'Did you harm yourself, without somebody telling you to do it?' I ask. I look at her and let my fingers slide through her hair and I swallow again. It feels wrong and right to be here with her. I hear her stories about other doctors. They are just mental and disturbed. They aren't doctors to help the patients, they are doctors to seek attention in fragile people, they can let them do about anything. It's so, so, so wrong. And yet I think I'm nothing better than them. I just had sex with a patient. She is really fragile and I do not know what will happen when I leave this room. I can't possibly stay here all the time. I will get fired immediately if somebody finds out. I will not tell anybody. Nobody can know. I still look at Anastasia and I smile to her. 'You know you can tell me, right?' I want her to trust me. I think she does because she lies here all naked and we had sex, I saw her enjoy and reach her climax. 'You can trust me. Really trust me.'

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Her Room • Doctor Galloway

He push the covers down and I look at him nervously. He starts looking at the other scars and I feel slightly exposed. 'Did you harm yourself, without somebody telling you to do it?' he asks and I close my eyes slowly as he gets his hands through my hair. I remain silent and sigh softly. 'You know you can tell me, right? You can trust me. Really trust me.' I smile weakly as he tells me that.
          'I trust you,' I whisper softly and slowly open my eyes again so I can look at him. 'Yes... I did harm myself.' I lift up my arm and show him my wrists which are full with scars. 'It just... I guess it sorta feels if I am losing my mind and this makes sure it isn't a dream and it is a way to deal with the pain.' I look down. 'I know it is wrong, but there are already so many scars on my body, it doesn't really matter.' That is true. My body is covered with lots of scars, from all different stages of my life. My father gave me a fair few. Some are from doctors that threatened me harshly. Some I made myself. I am not proud of my scars, but they are a part of me and even though I wish I could, I can not remove them. I will have to live with them. 'Do you think they make me... less pretty?' I ask. That has always been one of my biggest concerns. How can someone love me? I am a crazy person. I tried to date a guy once, but when he found out who I was, he basically ran away from me. I softly touch the biggest scar on my side and trace my finger along the rough edge of the skin. I swallow. 'D-Do you have any scars, s-sir?'

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

She trusts me, she tells me, and to be honest, it is good to hear that. She is going to tell me, I think. 'Yes... I did harm myself.' I look at her and then Iook at the dozens of scars on her wrists. All white lines, indicating she hurt herself really badly. If one of these lines would have been deeper, she would be dead now. 'I know it is wrong, but there are already so many scars on my body, it doesn't really matter.' I look at the girl. 'Do you think they make me... less pretty?'
          She is back to calling me 'sir' instead of Norman. I quite liked her calling me by my first name, but even though we just had sex, we still are doctor and patient. 'No, they do not make you less pretty,' I answer softly and I bite my lip. I look at her finger tracing along the scar on her side and I sigh. 'Scars make us who we are, don't they?' I pull up the blankets and look back to the girl.
          'D-do you have any scars, s-sir?' she asks me and I immediately shake my head.
          'I do not have scars.' No physical scars, I think, or else I have missed them completely. No, the biggest scar is in my heart, the place where I keep the ones I love. Beatrice is still there, but she is dead. She will never ever ever look at me, kiss me, touch me again. I miss her. 'What do you want to do?' I decide to change the subject and I place my head on the pillow. I do not want to talk about my or my life, I don't want to think about it. Ever again.

'No, they do not make you less pretty,' he answers and he slowly traces the scar on my side. I shiver, but it doesn't feel bad. It feels nice. He seems to care about me and I like being cared about for once. 'Scars make us who we are, don't they?' I shrug slightly Maybe they do, but they mean something rather bad to me. Even though I got through it, it still hurt me. 'I do not have scars.' I tilt my head just a little. He must have any scars right? Everyone has scars. Maybe you just can't see his. 'What do you want to do?' he then asks in a sudden change of subject. I look up at him and play a little with his hair. I run my fingers through them and smile weakly. I shrug.
          'I don't know, sir,' I mutter. 'I like laying here with you and just cuddling.' I close my eyes. In all honesty, I could probably lay in his arms like this all day. It feels good and safe and for once I don't have to think about pain or feel scared. I can just be me, Anastasia and with a jolt I realise I have been me during all of the things we did. 'Will you come by more often?' I ask him softly. 'So maybe... we can kiss again?' I smile weakly and open my eyes again. 'I would like that. It makes me smile and my tummy goes all nice and weird when you do it.' I laugh softly because of my own words. I am a strange girl, but I mean it. I do want him to do this more often. He makes me feel nice and pretty. It is almost like he is curing me by caring for me. I am not sure if that is possible, but for right now it seems like a very nice thought.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

'I don't know, sir. I like laying here with you and just cuddling.' I look at the girl. She seems truly relaxed now, for probably the first time since I met her today. I cannot believe what happened. I am laying here, half naked, beside her, after we had sex. I do not mind, but I try not to think about Beatrice. She told me to continue living, to have fun, to meet other people. I told her I didn't want to meet others, that I only want her, but just now I realise I have been pretty damn lonely over the last couple of years. 'Will you come by more often? So maybe... we can kiss again? I would like that. It makes me smile and my tummy goes all nice and weird when you do it.'
          I keep quiet for now and I bite my lower lip. Her tummy goes weird? Is that what I think it is? It can't be. It mustn't be.
          'Does it?' I ask softly and I lie on my back, not looking at Anastasia. I cannot look at her for now. It feels... odd. I don't know what is going on. I mean, I like her and all, but she can't fall in love with me. I can't fall in love with her. It's wrong, she's mentally ill and I am not. I am here only to look after her and to make sure she is at her best, but I can't allow this. I get up from the bed and start collecting my other pieces of clothing. At the moment I just do not know what to do and what to say to her. I enjoyed this, I really did, but... it still is wrong. I can't cheat on Beatrice. For goodness sake, I still wear the ring, the ring that is the promise of our undying love to each other! I look at Anastasia as I put on the rest of my clothes and I take a deep breath. 'I should be going.'

'Does it?' he asks softly and he lies down on his back. I bite my lip. Have I said something wrong? He gets up from the bed and I quickly sit up straight, looking at him as he starts collecting his clothes. 'I should be going,' he tells me after he has taken a deep breath. I do not know for sure what I can do. For a moment I am just stunned. He promised me to stay with me and now he is just going away. I pull up the blankets to my chest and bite my lip. I want to stop him, but I do not think he wants me to. He seems determined. I take my white dress from the floor and quickly pull it over my head and close the buttons.
          'I... I think it's dinner time, lets just go to dinner, together?' I do not really get why he suddenly wants to leave, but it scares me. What if he never comes back? Will I be alone again?I do not want to be alone. I do not want him to leave me forever. I can not stand that. I get up. 'Please, don't leave me alone. I hate being alone. It... if the... if I'm alone it feels... I feel crazy. I know I am crazy, but being alone just...' I shake my head. 'It's s-so difficult. And scary. And you promised to stay, so please just... let me tag along or something.' I look at him, the desperation edged on my face.
          I want to cling on to him but that would be so desperate. I do not want to scare him away from me, but how can I keep him here? How can I convince that he has to stay, because I am here now and... I look at her ring. She is not. 'If... if you go away now. I will hang myself.'

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

She also puts on her dress again and I look at her. She seems agitated, is it because of me?
          'I... I think it's dinner time, let's just go to dinner, together? Please, don't leave me alone. I hate being alone. It... if the... if I'm alone it feels... I feel crazy. I know I am crazy, but being alone just... It's s-so difficult. And scary. And you promised to stay, so please just... let me tag along or something. If... if you go away now, I will hang myself/'
          For a moment I stand there in silence, taking her every word in. She does not want me to leave. I have to leave, I have to do my job, but if I leave now, she will commit suicide and then I will be the one responsible. Then I'll be the bad guy, while I have done nothing wrong. Not to her, in any way. I showed her I care, I showed her I would not leave her alone, but this is different. She has changed a bit. She wants me to say, it almost seems as if she is... obsessed?
          No, no Norman, that is not true. She is not obsessed. She's a fragile girl and I happen to have had sex with her in a way that showed her how it can be: soft and loving, not rough with violence.
          'You are not going to hang yourself,' I tell her. My voice sounds more stern and cold. If she is giving me an ultimatum, I don't know if I can live up to her expectations. I button my shirt and put on the jacket too, while I keep looking at her. 'Nobody is going to hang themselves. I want you to know that I will not leave you alone, but I need to do my job. They will fire me if they find out this has happened between us. If they fire me, I cannot come back here ever again. They will think I took advantage of you.' I stay silent for a while. I did not rape or assault her in any way, I hope. I don't know what she will tell others when she doesn't get what she wants, but I know what I did: I made love to her, I did not rape her. I sigh and shake my head. 'Miss Chau-Se, you have to understand that I cannot stay with you the entire day. I have a job...'

For a while remains silent and I just look at him intently, but then he opens his mouth. 'You are not going to hang yourself,' he tells me. His voice is stern as if he is telling off a bad school girl. It sounds as if he is telling me off for skipping class or something stupid. I told him that I would hang myself, however and I had hoped the words would have had more effect than they did. 'Nobody is going to hang themselves. I want you to know that I will not leave you alone, but I need to do my job. They will fire me if they find out this has happened between us. If they fire me, I cannot come back here ever again. They will think I took advantage of you.' I bite my lip and slowly look down at my hands that have been folded together. A tear wells up. I don't want him to leave. 'Miss Chau-Se, you have to understand that I cannot stay with you the entire day. I have a job...' I nod slowly and wipe the tear away. I am scared to let go of him. I'm scared he won't come back, but I know I have to. I understand.
          'Will you come back?' I whisper softly. 'You have to promise not to stay away too long.' I look up at him. I slowly stap to him and carefully tiptoe. I press my lips shortly against his jaw and then sit down on my bed. I pull up my knees and lay my head on them. 'I will see you at dinner,' I whisper softly. I shiver and lay down on the bed. My vision is slightly blurred by tears and by the alcohol running through my veins. I curl up in the bed. 'You promise,' I then mutter and slowly close my eyes. I don't want to feel this sad about him leaving. I don't want to be dependant on someone, but it has been so long since someone cared and I just do not want to leave that feeling behind, because the ice inside me had finally melted a little.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

[ bericht aangepast op 24 mei 2017 - 9:10 ]

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

'Will you come back? You have to promise me not to stay away too long.' She seems truly upset right now and I think I saw a tear running down her cheek. She presses her lips against my jaw and sits back on her bed again.
          'I will come back,' I promise as I watch the girl lie down on the bed again.
          'You promise.'
          I nod and smile, but then put on my shoes and sigh. 'I promise I will come back. I will see you at dinner, okay?' I doubt if I will be able to see her then, because I do not think the doctors, nurses and patients will eat together, but I can make up something about it, right? I can ask them to eat with her because she trusts me now and I do not want to lose that already, not after a few hours. If I don't see her then, she will not ever again talk to me or to any of the other doctors. I just want to help her. I know she feels like the world is against her and like she needs to do everything by herself, but that is not true. I will not leave her alone. I feel guilty enough that Beatrice was the one to die and not me, not anybody else in this world. She didn't deserve it, like my father didn't deserve to die and like Anastasia didn't deserve to be treated like she used to be treated. She doesn't deserve it. At all. Then I walk to the door and place my hand on the door handle, before I turn around to the girl again. 'You will get through this, okay? You will.'

'I will come back,' he promises and through my tears I smile. He will come back. He promises. He remains silent at my question of dinner, but I don't mind. He will stay. He promised to stay. I close my eyes slightly, because I'm tired. Exhausted even. 'You will get through this, okay? You will.' I slowly open my eyes and look at him. I can see the confidence in his eyes. He really believes it is true. He believes I will get through it. I don't think anyone has ever believed that. His confidence pushes away a bit of a sadness. He believes in me. A weak smile pulls the edges of my lips of.
          'Yes,' I whisper. I close my eyes again and curl up. 'I will.' I slowly doze off and don't even hear the door close, because I have already fallen into a deep sleep.

SKIP TO DINNER, if anyone else from this RPG still wants to post, feel free to do this skip as well.

I wake up with a slight headache, a few hours later. I look around me a bit disorientated. When I sit up I remember what happened. Norman. The sex. I flush. It could have been a dream, but looking at my half naked body, I know it wasn't. I slowly get dressed and push the door open a bit. One of the guards is standing in front of my door, apparently about to knock.
          'Miss Chau-Se, dinner is ready,' he tells me.
          'Alright,' I whisper and walk past him into the hallways. It is no surprise when he follows me and I just ignore his presence while I stumble along. I am still tired. My body feels sore, not in a bad and painful way, but like you have been working and standing for eight hours and you just got home after that long day. I enter the dinning room and look around. Already a few of the others have arrived. I bite my lip and sit at one of the empty tables, as far away from them as possible. I don't like other people. Not anymore. A plate is put in front of me and I softly poke into the food. The anxiety of this new space and all these new people nibbles at me. All of the sudden some girl drops down next to me. I look up when she starts to talk in a harsh, screeching voice.
          'Hello! I am Scarlett! How are you? Oh no... who are you?' Every words she says sounds like a pin being stuck in my head. I groan and curl up in my seat, clenching the plastic knife in my hand.
          'Shut up,' I whisper hoarsely, but she doesn't hear me and just keeps chattering on. Anger floods into me like poison and I look at the knife in my hand. The girl doesn't seem to notice, but when she again turns to me, while still chattering on, she screams, because my knife is soaring towards her. Unfortunately it breaks, because it is only plastic, but the intention is clear.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

[ bericht aangepast op 28 juni 2017 - 10:33 ]