• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Wil je hele gesprekken met andere users voeren, maar heb je geen zin om op hun profiel te klikken en een GB te schrijven? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Caution first, always.

So baby pull me closer on the backseat of your rover, that I know you can't afford. Bite the tattoo on your shoulder

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Sometimes all I want to do is go up to people and be like:

but I never do because people will think stuff and nO I AM NOT READY K.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Listen up, haters and the fake rappers who want to step on me.
    Just know this, the more you step on me, my craziness gets 100% charged.
    Don't try to use me, I'll be me till the end.
    I told you before, who's going to be able to handle me?

[ bericht aangepast op 26 dec 2016 - 19:49 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Krolock schreef:

Houden we de Colin Farrell gifs er gewoon in (wbw)

Caution first, always.

Leora schreef:
    "Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested."

Dus omgekeerde psychologie is een techniek waarbij je een overtuiging of gedrag verdedigt dat tegenstrijdig is tov de gewenste overtuiging of het gewenste gedrag. Dit wordt toegepast met de verwachting dat deze aanpak er toe zal bijdrage dat degene die moet worden overgehaald precies dat zal doen wat eigenlijk van hem of haar gewenst wordt: dus het tegenovergestelde van wat wordt voorgesteld.

c;

jaaa dat ken ik maar wat heeft dat te maken met me opeens veel vrijheid geven?

ik ga niet opeens besluiten om thuis te blijven hehe :Y)

///okay kan je nu ssht-en? ik heb echt geen zin meer in je verhalen u'r annoying asf
    ///oke rip laptop crycry

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Graves schreef:
    (...)
    Houden we de Colin Farrell gifs er gewoon in (wbw)

Uiteraard :Y)

Zeikwijf (nerd)

How am I even going to come out.

This ain't no place for no better man.

Joe.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Ik wil helemaal geen stage lopen.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Ik ben serieus aan het huilen om een Tumblr post over Jason Todd and how all Bruce wanted to do was protect him...

I am so pathetic.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

I should go back to my psychiatrist but I'm scared of being a huge disappointment again hi boi

No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

soms lijkt het echt de enige uitweg

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

Waarom moet ik ook alweer de gehele dag door koffie zetten voor jullie terwijl ik niet eens koffie lust? Right, logic. -.-'

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •