• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Wil je hele gesprekken met andere users voeren, maar heb je geen zin om op hun profiel te klikken en een GB te schrijven? Voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Wil je delen hoe leuk Quizlet is? Of wil je laten weten hoe leuk alle users zijn? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.
    Hehehehe

[ bericht aangepast op 5 jan 2017 - 11:55 ]

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

NIEUWE GOD IS MORRIGAN <333 I'm soooo exiteeed :3
    Haar skills zijn echt epic ^^ Alleen is eentje wel een beetje gejat van Azir.

- En wooow ze is de eerste Celtic god

[ bericht aangepast op 5 jan 2017 - 20:38 ]

Ik hoop echt dat mijn nieuwe story It's Time gelezen word door mensen, eens kijken hoe het gaat :)

het is Schoonheid zelf op zichzelf eeuwig eenvormig met zichzelf [Plato, Symposium, 211b]

Is suicide an option?

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

And I try.. oh my god do I try... I try all the time...

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Hedwig. (huil)

The Sex is mijn favo speler ^^

Ik ben benieuwd hoe ver ik kom.. I'll try.

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

MIJN HYPE IS REALLLLL!!! Kon ik het maar met iemand delen die Smite ook leuk vindt. Maar EGYPTIAN MAP !!

Fuck me, I am so horrible.

OMYGOD DEZE SCENE IN ASSASSINS CREED. OMGOMG. THE HYPE IS REAL.
    De film was voor mij een 7 waard maar sommige scenes waren echt wauw. Tweede keer, here I come. :')

Of course, why would they even care? Am I not used to people not caring about me by now?

Dear anyone who has befriended me in the time I am on this website:

I am so sorry that you had to be friends with me. I am so sorry that you've had to put up with all of my bullshit. I am so sorry for doing you all wrong.. For making you feel bad. I am so sorry that you have met such a horrible person as me. I am so so sorry.

Plisetsky schreef:

I am so sorry that you had to be friends with me. I am so sorry that you've had to put up with all of my bullshit. I am so sorry for doing you all wrong.. For making you feel bad. I am so sorry that you have met such a horrible person as me. I am so so sorry.

You're one of the best persons I met so far. Seriously, I don't want you to feel bad. Like, there aren't many people around who'd take someone in without a doubt. To me, you are amazing and I'm glad I got the opportunity to meet you and I really want to meet up with you again. <3

Plisetsky schreef:

C'mon don't say that shit, it's not true. Stuur me aub even een berichtje, je moet je niet zo voelen : (

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

I should stop complaining with the wonderful friends I have. c: