• [ bericht aangepast op 1 mei 2017 - 21:38 ]

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Imagine your OTP meeting for the first time on an amusement park ride because the line is so long that no one’s allowed to ride solo.

Person A and person B are seconds too late for the bus. Person A introduces themself and asks person B if they go to the same college. After finding out they do, person A offers person B a lift from their emergency driver and because the car is full, the smaller one has to sit on the other’s lap. Write how that car ride goes.

Gutoskie schreef:
    Als jij deze niet wilt aanvragen doe ik het tbh (tenzij je het echt te irritant vind), maar deze is te bae om te laten staan. HEHEHEHE

Imagine person A of your OTP being too nervous / scared to ask person B out to prom / any other event. They ask their friend if they can practise asking with them. While they’re practising, person B happens to drop by with the intention of asking person A out and overhears the conversation, thinking that person A is now going with their friend. Person B then asks someone else to accompany them to said event so they won’t have to go alone, of which person A hears. Both show up with different dates but are incredibly unhappy as they’re there.
    Whether the issue can be solved and how is up to you.

Ik vind deze zelf niet zo heeel leuk ofzo.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Person A is the strong, silent type who is always looking out for others while Person B has a lot of issues going on and often has to depend on others, particularly Person A. Then one day, Person B decides to surprise Person A with their favourite food in their apartment as a thank you for all the help they’ve given them over the years. As Person B walks in, they are shocked to find Person A crying and and sitting on the couch. What happens next is up to you.

Minnette schreef:
    (...)

Ik vind deze zelf niet zo heeel leuk ofzo.

Oké, vind je het dan erg als ik 'm bij jou aanvraag? Bc like, je moet hem dan ook wel willen schrijven HAHAHAHA.

Lieke heeft altijd zulke leuke lijstjes.
    (en ze zijn altijd Paget overload)

Reality's overrated.

Gutoskie schreef:
    (...)

Oké, vind je het dan erg als ik 'm bij jou aanvraag? Bc like, je moet hem dan ook wel willen schrijven HAHAHAHA.

Ja dat kan ik wel aan tbh HEHEHEHE

Danmarks Dynamite.

McStonem schreef:
    Lieke heeft altijd zulke leuke lijstjes.
    (en ze zijn altijd Paget overload)

Paget is de love of my life. <3

NEE MAAR THANKS THO. *O*

Minnette schreef:
    (...)

Ja dat kan ik wel aan tbh HEHEHEHE

Oké geil. (wbw)

Gutoskie schreef:
    (...)

Paget is de love of my life. <3

NEE MAAR THANKS THO. *O*

Ik ship het tbh.

Reality's overrated.

Scorpion finale grr. Rest is niet op Netflix even huilen.

Reality's overrated.

McStonem schreef:
    Scorpion finale grr. Rest is niet op Netflix even huilen.

NEE WAT EEN KUTEINDE.

Mijn ship is weer niks. Grr. Gaat hij na zoveel seizoenen (vanaf eerste moment houden ze al van elkaar en hij kan het telkens niet vertellen) eindelijk vertellen dat hij het toch wilt proberen is zij samen met iemand anders. (EN DAAR HEEFTT HIJ VOOR GEZORGD) kutzooi.

Reality's overrated.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA FINALLY.

Reality's overrated.

seksscenes yes

Reality's overrated.

Nog steeds niet begonnen met leren voor de CE's. Rip.

Reality's overrated.