• Hier kun je al je frustraties en euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt, dus zit je iets dwars of heb je problemen of is je ijsje niet lekker of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

En.... Ik ga slapen. I feel horrible and i feel like fainting lol.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Ehm, okay thanks maar dat kwetst.

i wanna die with you once or twice.

ooooh mijn god mijn maag doet zo veel pijn like ik kan nauwelijks ademen
    waarschijnlijk aan mezelf te danken thanks past sarah

net b&j's gehaald omdat als ik toch moet kotsen het dan tenminste chocolade vanille kots zal zijn mm

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2017 - 20:04 ]

i put the fun in funeral

The worst things about you are how you make me feel. I already feel horrible, and you make it worse by talking about money and how much money you made. It's the only thing you talk about. I can't stand you, but even worse is how much I like you. you don't realize it, but you got me wrapped around your fingers.
    I hate liking you and I hate not being able to hate you. I want to push everyone away but I know it'll make my separation anxiety worse, and yet I can't help but feel like everyone is better off without me.

This ain't no place for no better man.

So stoked voor zondag. Al is het wel vet lang reizen. Maar da's te overzien.

The truth is out there.

The fuck is wrong with me lol

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

life

Tijd voor koffie.

Non, je ne regrette rien
    Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
    Ni le mal
    Tout ça m'est bien égal

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Oké, hier is de deal. Ik ben dus ongesteld. Of niet???? Hoe kan ongesteldheid zo vaag zijn. En dan nog iets. Waar is de pijn? Is er een catch? Ga ik morgen op mijn excursie dood vallen? Wat is er aan de hand? Hier klopt iets niet.
    En ik heb echt spijt dat ik mijn fiets heb verneukt. Je fietste zo goed, waarom moet ik er dan aankomen met mijn verrekte handen? Was dat de catch? En nu kan ik pas donderdag naar de fietsenmaker gaan, haha grappig.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Are you serious?!

16 - 09 - '17

wtf nu ben ik écht pissed

Three words, large enough to tip the world. I remember you.

To skip tomorrow, to not skip, to cry and fail life? Probably that.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

When dat separation anxiety hits you but you have WW2 memes so it's better

This ain't no place for no better man.

Ik heb morgen mijn eerste examen èn ik ben ongesteld. Beste.Combinatie.Ever.

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

I wanna fucking die.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —