• HieR kUn Je aL Je FrUStRatiEs eN EuForIscHE mOMeNteN eN heRSenSpiNsELs kWiJT, DUs zIt Je iETs dWaRs Of hEb Je PrObLEmEn Of Is Je SlAk OntSnaPt oF Heb Je eEn MoOiE KwaL geVAngEn oF voEl jE Je geWOoN Zo oNTzeTTeNd BlIJ eN WiL Je dAt MeT De REst vAn QuiZleT DeLEn?

ScHRijF hiER dAn aLLeS vAn Je aF.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juli 2017 - 0:26 ]

Ik BeN Er KlAAr VoOr!

idc i just want to die. it''s just what everyone else in this house wants; me gone. why not give them what they want?

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Spoderman schreef:
    idc i just want to die. it''s just what everyone else in this house wants; me gone. why not give them what they want?

That's not what Quizlet wants :c

26 - 02 - '16

Hmmm... not sure if

i just rocked my fucking exam

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Guess I'm the only one

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ik ben zo'n sukkel. Zo'n sukkel. Why dies this even hurt so badly? :') I'm so done with me.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Ik voel me lichtjes gemeen en dat was niet de bedoeling help

Leukere gedachten: fanfic uit 1997 vinden blijft een beetje trippy, maar het is tegelijkertijd best wel heel gaaf

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

HAHA OH GOD. Krijg ik een compliment reageer ik als een optimale debiel. HELP. RIP.

The truth is out there.

Toch wel spannend dit morgen. Wel reuze veel zin in, en het is gemakkelijk aanrijden. c:

Smile. You're beautiful. <3

Het was ook nog eens een valse melding, hahaha ffs

26 - 02 - '16

Echhhh.

Caution first, always.

nooohh dit topic mag niet sluiten
    rip de troll

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Russel schreef:

Wat is dat.

Caution first, always.